XVIII

After the episode of Zak and Wendy was aired all of the GAC fans loved it.  "I can't believe all of those things you guys did.  I mean Oksana the doll and Peggy I mean it was awesome" Aaron stated.  "I know but going into demon house and having something scratch me so hard that it drew blood but making me scream that I wasn't expecting" Zak replied. 

"I don't think anyone would Zak kind of reminded me of Bobby Makey's" Aaron remarked.  "Don't remind me about that I still have flashbacks now and again of that" Zak said.  "Well I'll see you later guys" and Wendy left.  After she left Zak got up.  "Zak why haven't you told her?".  "About what" Jay asked.  "Zak's been cleared by his doctors to fly" Aaron remarked. 

"I'm not sure I'm ready to come back"Zak admitted.  "Zak are you possessed?" Billy asked. "Everything that has happened to me and seeing Wendy when she works with you guys I'm thinking of working behind the scenes" Zak replied.  "What you mean pass the torch over to Wendy let her become the lead investigator" Billy inquired. "Yea" Zak admitted. "Does she know this Zak?".

"I'm going to tell her tonight over dinner".  That night Wendy was getting dinner ready when her phone beeped.  She saw that a story from TMZ was posted saying Zak was going to pass the torch to his daughter for Ghost Adventures.  When Zak got home Wendy was waiting for her father. 

"What smells so good?" hanging up his jacket.  "Your favorite to celebrate you going back to Ghost Adventures or not" Wendy replied.  "You heard?" walking over.  "Yeah TMZ broke it dad why are retiring after everything you've done"she asked.  "I'm not going to retire Wendy I'm going to work behind the scene and let you run the show" Zak replied sitting down.  "Why dad?".  "I've had enough of being scratched, possessed, having negative attachments follow me home and having my eyes damaged it's getting to be too much"he stated. 

"Dad this isn't you.  I remember once you told me that you love what you do and there's nothing you love more doing.  Even a nine to five job would probably put you into an asylum.  Before you go to The Travel Channel about this think about it dad".  "All right I will"he stated.