X

A few days went by and Zak was getting dressed for his trip to Virginia City. "I don't know about this Zak". "Mom I need this now I have my medication and my watch is set to when to take it so relax and if something happens Aaron is going with me" he replied. "All right Zak keep your phone close" and gave him a kiss.

Zak got in the car but made sure he had his medication with him. "Go before she jumps in the car",Zak said as they left. "I swear it's like when I moved out of the house to live in Las Vegas". "Well I got a surprise for you but we have to stop at The Haunted Museum first" Aaron stated. When they pulled in Zak saw Jay and Billy waiting. Zak got out and asked what was going on.

"We heard that you were going insane so your favorite room in Virginia City is active listen to this EVP. ZAKARY LOVE. "Rosie misses me"Zak remarked with a smile.  "So the hotel is letting us have a lockdown tomorrow".  Zak was happy as a little kid at Christmas.  "We're all packed with snacks, water and equipment so let's go" and they got in. 

As they drove Zak couldn't help but think about Wendy and where she was.  "You all right Zak?".  "Yeah just thinking of Wendy and if she'd forgive me for what I said to her that night she left" wiping a tear away.  "Zak she'll forgive you just give her time to come around" Aaron remarked. 

"I was talking to Corey Peggy has been very bad since Wendy left and he found a wet spot like a tear near Lilly" Billy stated.  "Even the ghosts at The haunted museum miss Wendy" Jay replied.  Zak chuckled a little.  "I'm going to relax if my watch beeps it means I have to take my antirejection medication so wake me up I have to stay on a schedule"Zak stated.  In Zak's dream he was in a hospital surgery room.  He wondered why he was in here.  "Dad" a voice called out.  Zak saw Wendy. 

"What are you doing here?".  She said nothing just pulled up the side of her shirt where some staples were.  "I saved you even thou you were scared too" she said putting down her shirt. "I didn't mean what I said".  Wendy walked over and hugged him. 

"I know you didn't I shouldn't of acted the way I did but I'm happy you survived and I'll see you soon" and Zak felt a hand on him and it was Billy. "Your watch is beeping".  "Thanks" and got his bag.  When they got to Virginia City Zak was ready to get out before the van even stopped. 

"Hey Zak anything look familiar" Aaron inquired parking the van.  Zak turned and sitting on a bench is Wendy.  He got out of the car and walked over to her.  She got up and walked over as Zak hugged her.  "I'm sorry" he whispered.  "Me too dad"she replied back. "I took your advice I told my mom about you and she didn't fly off the handle like I thought she would" Zak remarked after they finished hugging.  "I have a secret to tell you too I was the one who saved your life".  She pulled up her shirt and showed Zak the surgical wound on her side.  "Why the cloak and dagger?" Zak asked. 

"I was afraid that if you found out it was from me you wouldn't accept it that's why I asked the doctor to say it was from a private donation" she replied tearing up.  "Wendy I would of taking it if I knew it was from you sweetie" and kissed her.  The guys walked over and gave Wendy a hug.  "It's good to see you guys back" Billy remarked.   "Guys I know that we were going to do a lockdown tonight but I want to do one with Wendy just the two of us" Zak asked.  "Of course Zak" which made Wendy smile.