Where We End Up

They were all in Raylan's car staked out down the street from the Truth's mail box. They had been sitting there for a few hours now. Raylan was passed out in the front seat why Liz leaned against the back window. Stake outs were no one's favorite. Raylan started to snore so Liz kicked the back of his seat. He jolted awake and looked back at her.

"What was that for?"

"I don't know, maybe I wanted to prank you just like back in Miami." Liz chuckled.

"Very funny," he glared at her, "so is anyone here?"

"No not yet," Art replied.

"What time is it?" Raylan checked his watch.

"You got somewhere to be?" Art answered.

"I had a six o'clock pilates class I wanted to make," he joked.

"I thought you'd like to be a ballerina instead, Ray-Ray." Liz smirked.

"(insert comment)

"This is the job Raylan," Art said, "Someone might come and take a check out of the mailbox."

"Ya I know,' Raylan said.

"By the way," Art looked over at him, "where were you yesterday?"

Raylan looked over at Art wondering why he wanted to know, "why did something happen?"

"No," Art replied.

"I went to Harlan to go see Raven," Raylan replied.

"Oh and how did that go?" Liz propped her hand on her chin.

"Raven left you?" Art looked over amused.

"She didn't leave me," Raylan corrected, "she moved back to Harlan."

"No pretty sure she left you," Liz joked.

"Wouldn't be the first time," Art laughed.

"I don't want to talk about this right now," Raylan got annoyed at them.

"Oh come on what else is going on to deter this conversation," Liz smirked.

"That," Raylan pointed to a kid on a bike grabbing something out of the mailbox.

"Nice and slow we dont want to spook him," Art said.

Raylan put the car in gear and started to follow the kid. The kid looked back then took off on his bike.

"Shit!" Art yelled, "he made us!"

They chased him down the backroads losing sight of him then catching him again. They were flying down one of the roads when the kid showed up in front of them. Raylan followed him into a driveway and pulled the car so it was blocking the road. The marshals all got out with their guns drawn as the family came out with their weapons as well.

"Get out of here you perverts!" one of them yelled.

"Were not perverts were US Marshals," Raylan called out, "put the guns down."

"Marshals my ass!" the boy yelled, "those perverts were following me!"

"Come on kid, you're not that stupid." Liz commented.

"Got any proof your federals?" another asked.

"Put the weapons down and we'll show you some badges," Art said.

"Badges?" said the first one, "I've seen one Ive seen a hundred."

"You sound like you've dealt with law enforcement before, and by the way you're acting." Liz eyes the first one.