Think About It

Raylan and Liz roll up in a junkyard and up to a rundown camper trailer.

"So from what I know," Raylan said, "this is where the boyfriend of the girl lives."

"Oh boy, who dragged who into this mess?" Liz joked, getting out of the car.

"Who knows with this bunch," Raylan commented, also getting out.

They walked up to the trailer and right before Raylan could knock, Gunshots came from behind it. Raylan moved to walk around to investigate. There they find the boyfriend shooting at a pallet with a drawing attached to it.

"Manny!" Raylan called.

"Oh great," he said turning around, "the man in the hat. What the hell do you want?"

"Put the gun down and we will tell ya," Liz watched how the boy moved very carefully.

"You going to shoot me if I don't?" Manny mocked.

"Manny was it? Listen, I won't shoot if you answer a couple quick questions for us, then we will leave you alone." Liz looked at Manny.

"Where's your girlfriend at?" asked Raylan.

"She aint my girlfriend anymore," Manny said almost solemnly.

"I don't care that she left you," Raylan remarked, "I just want to know where she is."

"I just said I don't know," Manny started walking away from the Marshals.

"Call her," Raylan suggested.

"No," he snapped.

That's when Raylan spun him around, grabbed his gun, and shoved him to the ground.

"I said take out your phone and call her," he stated firmly.

"I promise not to tell Art about this, but don't leave any marks on the boy." Liz spoke to Raylan.

"Marshals!" a voice came from behind them.

"Were busted," Raylan said like he was a high school senior.

Liz looked, immediately on her guard. "Shelby?? What the hell are you doing here?"

"You guys get a line on Roz?" he asked, getting out of his cruiser.

"Kinda," Raylan replied, "dealing with a love-scorn teenager."

"Ya how's that going?" he asked once he got to them.

"I don't know, ask Raylan. I'm just here to make sure he doesn't leave a mark. Then again, the kid asked for it." Liz looked at Shelby.

"You draw this Manny?" Shelby asked walking up to the pallet.

"Ya," the kid spat, "ill sell it to you and you can hang it over your shitter."

"Not really my taste," Shelby replied, "but you got the likeness correct."

He turned and started walking back to his cruiser. He stopped when he got to Raylan and Liz.

"You coming or you going to push the kid around some more?" he asked.

"What are you talking about, Shelby?" Liz looked at him in massive confusion.

"I think I know where your missing girl is," Shelby replied, "now follow me and Ill take you there."

Liz looked at Raylan, dug her keys out and tossed them to Raylan. "You're driving."

"Sounds good," Raylan replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shelby knocked on the door of a run down cabin and an indian man opened the door. Liz then knew why the picture had made Shelby think of him.

"Teddy," Shelby greeted the man, "this is Marshal Givens and Hardstead. Were looking for Roz."

The man just stared at them not saying a word.

"Yay high," Raylan said, "braces. Hit puberty six months ago."

Still no response.

"You speak English Teddy?" Raylan asked.

This time the man nodded.

"Good, you mind if we come inside and make sure shes not here?"

The man just nodded again. Raylan looked at Liz.

"Alright I'm coming in," Raylan was determined now.

When Raylan stepped forward, the man put his hand on the hilt of a large hunting knife he had strapped to his belt. Raylan paused eyeing up the weapon. Liz's eyes got wide as her eyes landed on the knife. Her body got stiff and her breath shortened.

"Alright I'm here!" a girl's voice came from inside.

A blonde teenager appeared in the doorway. She eyed up Raylan then rolled her eyes.

"Let them in," she said then disappeared inside.

Raylan and Liz followed. Liz's eyes never left the knife as she walked by the indian man.

"Sorry for interrupting something," Raylan said to the girl.

"What did you do," she snapped, "come here to stab me in the foot again?"

"At least I didn't chop it off," Raylan said sarcastically.

"I dont know what you mean," she said all high on herself.

Raylan reached out and grabbed her arm forcing her into a chair.

"Hey!" the one known as Teddy snapped.

Liz turned around and pulled her gun out, "stay right there, dude."

"Hey he does speak English," Raylan remarked.

He turned his attention back to Roz. He used his foot to pick up the one she had in the boot. The bottom of it was covered in blood just like the track that had been left behind at the crime scene.

"If youre going to be stupid enough to step in blood," Raylan commented, "be smart enough to wash it off after."

"So I was there!" Roz yelled at him, "ain't like I chopped him!"

"Then who did? Quicker we find out, the better chance he has to live." \

The girl kept her mouth shut for a few. She was contemplating her options.

"There was two of them," she finally said.

"Could you tell what they looked like?" Shelby asked.

"Not really," she snapped, "on account Josiah made me hide the second they pulled up."

"Anything else?" Raylan pried.

"They were in a panel van," she said, "all painted up ugly. There was a lot of screaming I couldn't make out."

"That it?" Raylan asked

"They called him by the wrong name," she recalled.

"Remember it?" Raylan got curious.

"Ya!" she barked, "Cuz it was the last thing they said before Josiah started screaming!"

"What was it?" Raylan felt like he was pulling teeth.

"Drew," she replied, "Drew Thompson."