|𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁

There once lived a little girl named Ruby. She was raised in the Moniyan Empire due to her grandparents death. She is a 18 year old girl with a large scythe in her hands which she carries with her everywhere. She has golden brown hair reaching to her shoulders, her eyes are green and shine like emeralds with one eye covered with a red heart shaped eyepatch. She wears a white top and a red skirt with golden outlines at the end, she also wear black boots with a red ribbon at the end along with some lacey red stripes. She also wears a red hood which belongs to her grandmother and on the front of the hood is a shining red heart shaped brooch with cupid like wings on the side.

Ruby bring the Moniyan Empire happiness and courage but one day, those thing have tured against her. One day at the gathering of the Moniyan knights, Ruby decided to bring them some strawberries to the kinghts, when suddenly the call of the Queen of the Moniyan Empire called her. Ruby ran to the castle to answer the Queen but it seemed like the queen accidentally cutted herself with a knife, the queen screamed in pain while Ruby tried to find solething to help her, but it is no use. Suddenly, one of the Moniyan Knights walked by and saw Ruby inside her room with the queen dripping in blood, the kinght yelled "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO THE QUEEN?!" Ruby tried to explain herself but the knight ignored every answer. The who Empire then abuse her and not even letting her sleep in the rooms anymore, they also let her to starve and also try to kill her, everytime she gets close to the Queen, she will always get caught and torture. Soon, the King kicked Ruby out of the castle and make sure she dosent return.

Ruby ran and ran into the forest as deep as she could to get away from the guards chasing her, she thankfully lost them in the darkness of the woods. Ruby decided to call it a day and try to find somewhere to take shelter, she soon cale upon a village that has somehow been abandoned. She went through one of the houses to settle down, when she smells something strange, she quickly tured around and to her surprise, it was a fire! She ran out of the house and into the woods, she found herself a nice place to sleep and take a little nap.

Ruby suddenly heard rustling in the bushes and took out her Scythe to be ready for an attack, she holds her Scythe tightly in her hands and a figure in the shadows of a young man, she thought it was a Moniyan Guard that followed her to kill her so she sprints into action. She tries to hit the Moniyan Guard but the guard is surprisingly good at dodging. She decided stoped and see who that figure was and to her suprise it had horns. The young man has a lavender skin colour, pale white hair with golden brown horns, he has a spiky armor and a devil like tail.

Ruby frozed and can't believe that she have found herself face to face with a demon, however, she charged the demon with no mercy but every move she use was usless against him. "not bad" said the young man. "I'm not done with you yet" said ruby with courage. The demon boy let out a sigh, "The name is Dyrroth, as you may know" he introduced. Ruby frozed when he heard his name, "P-prince of the Abyssal Army?!" she said with a scared look. Dyrroth got closer and closer until he was right in front of her, "what is your name little red?" he asked with a smirk. Ruby sees a chance on stabbing him and took out her Scythe and tries to attack him one more time. But Dyrroth dodges it like he knew she was going to do that.

"h-how?!" she said in a angry voice. She tries to hit Dyrroth again and again but he ended is with a dark force which slams her to the ground but she managed to stand up right. "your not giving  up aren't you, little red hood" Dyrroth said in a low voice. "obviously not" she laughed. "well then, I guess I will bring you with me! This is obviously not a good place to battle" Dyrroth answerd and teleported Ruby to an Abyssal Arena. "w-w-what?!" Ruby yelled,"I am not supposed to be here!" she cried. "whatever, you wanna battle? Or do you wanna die" he laughed. Ruby sees to point on getting out and decided to challenge him. Ruby stepped into the erena with her Scythe glowwing bloody red as her eyes. "lets get this over with."She yelled at the demon Prince.

Dyrroth charges first with the large chains on his hand sent Ruby flying in the sky, but she landed safely on a floating rock. She then throws her Scythe at Dyrroth like a boomerang and managed to take damage on him." impressive. MY TURN" said Dyrroth in a very low voice. He stepped on to a floating rock and shot his Abyssal Strike straight at her, Ruby was defeated and she is also tired since she haven't got any sleep. She soon fell to the ground, she felt hopeless and unable to move, thinking she was going to die, she close her eyes hoping that they will have mercy for her.