|𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 9|𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗛𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀

Ruby sigh heavily as she brushes her hair in her own room that Prince Aurelius assigned her. She couldn't believe that she could kill a whole 50,000 orcs and demons, but couldn't defeat a mere human like Aurelius. She got up and went up to her door when suddenly, she saw Aurelius standing right in front of her, offering his hand. It has only been 2 days since the war, and Aurelius is always so clingy to her after her recovery the HE made.

"And what are you doing?" said Ruby when she felt wierd of Aurelius offering his hand to her. " I want to escort you to breakfast~."Said Aurelius is a sweet tone, Ruby felt wierd out instead of flustered." Since when do you escort me anyway. "Said Ruby, surprised by Aurelius's behaviour." Since the day you became mine. " Replied Aurelius," Which is now~ since I won. "he added, walking Ruby down the hall.

As they walk past the hall, a guard saw Ruby with her evil eyes and vampire like teeth, he decided to walk the opposite direction of Ruby." You have change a lot, your face is not the face that I remembered. "Said Aurelius." Nothing last forever, genius. "Hiss Ruby as she crossed her arms." Why are you being so rude. Want a kiss for a fresh start~?" Smirked Aurelius as Ruby just shooked her head and added a 'tsk'. Aurelius felt annoyed so he held Ruby's hand and gave it a kiss." Fell better? " he said as Ruby finnaly felt flustered which made him laugh.

When they reach the dinning hall.....

As they sat down, Ruby obviously sitting with Aurelius. The king came as the breakfast set are brought, as the King sat down, Ruby gave him a death stare. Feeling uncomfortable, the King ordered the guards to escort him to his private room to eat breakfast as the queen also followed.

Mostly everyone on the table finished their meal, and the Moniyan Knights excuse themselves for training. "Don't YOU have to do to training?" said Ruby eating her pancakes looking at Aurelius who is just staring at her like a creep. "Nah, too boring." he mutter, "Hey, feed me, I'm tierd." he added smirking. "You have hands." Hiss Ruby as Aurelius beginto feel annoyed, he then kept on staring a Ruby until she finally gave up and said, "If I feed you, will to stop staring at me?" "Sure~" Aurelius answerd as Ruby takes a spoon full of mash potato and just puts it in Aurelius's mouth.

After the uncomfortable breakfast....

Sitting in the garden as Guinevere, who is reading a book, keeps bragging to Ruby about Granger and the Moniyan Knights as Ruby rudely rolled her eyes, "you haven't changed, Guin" mutter Ruby as Guinevere continues to talk more and more. Meanwhile, Aurelius is in the castle, doing 'paperwork' as his father keep talking about the signs of Moniyan, "Dad." Aurelius start, "I am 19, how the hug of daymist do  I need to learn this, stuff." he complained. "Being young is the best way to start" the King said as she continues his talking while Aurelius just half ignored. When Dyrroth is born, he's always been a fats learner, although he is not comfortable in the Abyss, he's always willing to follow orders for his people, but since Ruby have given hate to the Moniyan, he wanted to make he like it again, but he always wonder what happens in the Abyss.

At Ruby's room, Ruby felt a slight disappointment when the Abyss is defeated, and Alice suddenly faded away for no rhyme or reason, she kept on thinking, maybe its time for her to change. Maybe she can give love to Moniyan like she used to....

𝕴𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖔𝖔𝖓....

  Ruby looks up in the sky as she was thinking of changing her attitude a bit. While Prince Aurelius is listening to his father yapping about the rules of Moniyan, as they past by the balcony, Aurelius can't help but noticed a girl with magenta hair sighing at the balcony, as they walked by, Aurelius took the chance and went towards the balcony, leaving his talking father still explaining the rules.

"Hey, you there." Aurelius said while the magenta haird lady turned around to notice a blonde haird angle without wings is standing infront of her. "I can't help but notice you are seemingly sobbing on the balcony." Aurelius continued as the lady then shooked her head and said, "uh... Well... N-nothing!" "okay. Bye" waved Aurelius as he walks down the hallway 15 feat from his chatting father.

Ruby was with Guinevere when she strongly suggested to check on the Knights training grounds, Ruby obviously nodded as reading a book is the last thing she wish. They both went to the training grounds and its looks like Guinevere is looking for someone there, Ruby just turned a blind eye and went to see the Knights who are giving her a death stare. 

Aurelius happens to be nearby, he was so annoyed at his father's words that he took an opportunity to jump out of an open window and went to see his sister at the Moniyan knights training grouds. When he reached there, he thought of teaching her burden team how to fight.

Ruby is walking through when she saw Guinevere admiring the marksman of the Moniyan Knights, she wasn't surprised since she knew a fancy girl like her would like a gangster like him. When Ruby took another step forward, she felt someone hugging her. "Hey Sunshine~!" the voice happily greet her. "wait, this is.....Dyrroth's voice!" She thought as she turned around and.....she was right. "Wasn't expecting you here, now can you let go of me? " She said as Aurelius let's go and smiled at her happily, which made her a bit flustered. Aurelius lowered he left knee and kissed Ruby's right hand and said in a soft tone, "Good evening, Milady~" "eh?! " she shout as she is surprised at Aurelius's attitude. Its evening, so the Knights training routine is over, which mean its almost time for dinner. But before that, Aurelius wanted to do something.

Edit: Sorry this is late..