|𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 7|𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁

At the Abyss....

Ruby sat on her throne, bored with nothing to do. She looks around for anything that she could laugh at, but all of them are just human skulls. Ruby made her way up to the castle tower where Alice is sipping her bloody drink while looking outside at the demons, dragons, mutants, weapons, and other orcs that lives in the Abyss, she was making sure everyone is ready for the war, but she would not get her hopes up too much. Alice saw Ruby come out from the door without knocking, Ruby look at Alice with a bored look as she sat on one of the chairs, while taking a bottle of human blood and pouring it into a glass cup. "what's wrong dear?" said Alice while her arms then crossed. "nothing, just bored. There's rarely anything to do, there aren't any reports, trespassers, or even prisoners to kill." answered Ruby as she sip the cup of blood. "well, why not you go down there are see how people are doing?" answered Alice with a smirk on her face which make Ruby smile. "yea... I should..." said Ruby with a wicked smirk as she leave the tower and heads to the Abyssal land.

Ruby made her way to the demon village, which is full of demons and demon children running around holding dangerous weapons, it seems like the parents are giving them an early start. Ruby smiled as the demons passes by her and bowing to her sincerely, some of them even gave her some wine and meat as a gift to the Princess. "You Highness!" shouted a voice in the distance. Ruby turns her head to see Moskov running to her as if had something very important to tell her. "your Highness, there is an invitation to the Moniyan Empire to have dinner with you.." said Moskov as he kneels down on his knee. "an invite? Dinner?" said Ruby in confusion as she then makes a huge leap to the tower to tell Alice. "Mother, I have an invitation to the Moniyan Empire to have dinner with them, should I?" asked Ruby as she is a little bit bad at making decisions. "sure, this can be a golden chance to see what kind of changes are in the Moniyan Empire and where to strike." answered Alice as she smirks wickedly.

Ruby head to the Moniyan Empire alone since she is highly trained and nothing can stop her, she kill some deers along the way because she was annoyed by them. She finnaly reached the Moniyan Empire and went inside and saw a huge round ball above her, could it be the bright moon? She then said "Ugh, even in the night it was still annoyingly bright here." She then leaps to the castle.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

At the empire....

Aurelius is getting ready for his dinner with Ruby, he can finally see her beautiful face. He putted on his cloak and head to the dining hall where he then saw Ruby! It seems like she leaped through a castle window rather than using the doors.

Aurelius looks at Ruby stood up to look around when she saw him. Aurelius makes a smile with makes Ruby blush a bit as he walks up to hug her tightly. "wow, you really miss me that much?" asked Ruby as she smiles which makes Aurelius blush. "y-yeah...whats with the horns?" said Aurelius as he touches her horns gently. "oh, is it a bad thing?" asked Ruby as she got closer to him a smiles playfully while rubbing her hands in his blonde hair. "nope, they curl like a crown fit for a Princess like you" said Aurelius as he turn his head downwards a bit. "but, I really wish you were my little human again...." continue Aurelius looking at her again, Ruby is kinda short, so looking at her is no big deal. "we should get going~" said Aurelius while holding Ruby's hand and bringing her into the dining room.

The dining room was huge! There is a long table reaching 12 meters in length. Ruby was stunt, she always have dinner with Alice which she just ate on her throne while slicing the heads of prisoners. Ruby saw Aurelius sat down and pointed Ruby's seat on his right. Ruby then sat down and smirks at the King which is seated at the edge of the table when the Queen sat on the other hand, Ruby could care less for the Queen since she is literally worst ruler she could think of.

The food came, Ruby was a bit hungry so she can't wait for the meat she can dig in. Suddenly, the Imperial knights came and and they are shocked to see Ruby, the Princess of the Abyssal Army, here, sitting with the Prince of light. So they grab their weapons and aim it at her head. Ruby looks pretty calm, she knew that they would not dare to hurt her since she is sitting with Aurelius. "Put away your weapons and sit down." the King commanded as the Knights take their seat and sat down in front of Ruby. On Ruby's right is seated Guinevere, which she smiled to. Guinevere just give a nervous smile, afraid Ruby might kill her. Ruby is really fond of Guinevere since she is the one who helped her fit in when she was in the Moniyan Empire, but now that's all behind her, all she cares about is asking questions formally to the King to not let him know where she would strike in the war.

On the dinning table, there are all human food. Ruby wasn't really use to human food anymore, all her years in the Abyss made her eat raw flesh and human eyes, she's a demon after all. Ruby give a little disgust look on the food, Aurelius is no different, he too have troubles but he was hungry. When Aurelius back then was hungry, he would basically eat anything that is edible, even if its something he hates eating. Ruby having trouble eating a thing called 'roasted duck' so Aurelius do what any noble price do, he used his fork, picks Ruby's chopped duck, and feeds it to Ruby. "say ahhh~" Aurelius said playfully when Ruby opens her mouth and eats the food Aurelius fed her. "u-u-uh, why are you feeding me like a baby?" asked Ruby as she smiled, but Aurelius just felt embarrassed and stopped.

Ruby remembered that she was going to look for a place to strike the King, so she makes her move. "King, may I go to the ladies room?" asked Ruby. "uh sure. Aurelius will take you there." said the King and Aurelius turn his head to Ruby with a grind and they both left the room while Ruby is finding a way to get Aurelius away so she could explore the place, since she is not really going to where she said she would. When both Aurelius and Ruby left the place, Ruby and Aurelius walk down a hallway, it was very quiet. "perfect" Aurelius said as he holds Rubys hand which makes Ruby blush a bit. "I miss you, Ruby." said Aurelius as he kisses her hand. Ruby blush and smile, "me too." replied Ruby. "I-I really wanted you to stay here, and rule here with me, Ruby...." said Aurelius as he's eyes whimper. "uh, I-I. Me too...but, The Moniyan Empire is nothing to me now" replied Ruby as she looked up to see Aurelius's face. "why not you give it a second chance?" asked Aurelius as he strokes Rubys dark gold hair. "like how?" answer Ruby as her eyes begins to glow. "maybe a deal." said Aurelius smirking. "what deal..?" said Ruby with a deep low voice. "If I managed to win against you in the war, you will come back here, be my bride and rule the Moniyan Empire with me, no matter how you hated it. But if you win, I will come back to the Abyss. " said Aurelius playfully but seriously. "deal." answered Ruby with a low voice as they both shake hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, the King is having his dinner wonderfully as the Imperial Knights stay on guard, afraid Ruby might be sending out an attack from behind. Guinevere is happily eating her meal while secretly staring at Granger..... Granger secretly likes Guinevere but he is very good at hiding it, he just sometimes feel creeped out by her, but at the same time, he likes her....

[𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭]