|𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔢𝔯 3|𝗔 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁

The Demon Queen, Alice  give Ruby commands on to improve her skill. Although she is loving the Abyss, she is still aching for that sweet revenge, to take down the Moniyan Empire.

Ruby let out a sigh and then went to see who Dyrroth wanted to torture this time. Since there are a lot of trespassers in the Abyss, she thought of killing one would help her with her strength. Ruby went down the stairs to a hall where she saw Dyrroth sitting on his throne starring at the new trespassers. "ah! Ruby! We have some new trespassers, I think you may know these people" Dyrroth yelled with a laugh. When Ruby saw the new trespassers, she then noticed it was the impirial kinghts tide up with a power drain rope, she then smiled a bit while seeing them giving her a look for mercy. "Ruby!!" one of them yelled, it was Harrith. "what" she said with a deep low voice as she was furious. "please don't kill us!!" granger yelled. Ruby just let out a sigh and said "let them go" she insisted. The impirial kinghts soon dashed away. "why didn't you slain them?" question Dyrroth. "its a bit too early, I wanted to take the Moniyan Empire down, and maybe have a little look on their faces to see how they react." Ruby answered with a little smirk on her face. "as you wish" Dyrroth said with a sigh.

"may I take a leave to kill some trespassers?" asked Ruby. "sure" answered Dyrroth. Ruby take her leave with a smile. Dyrroth just sit on his throne with a little look with mercy for the impirial knights, he then thought of returning to the Moniyan Empire for a little visit, see how things change.

When night falls, Dyrroth told Ruby on visiting the Moniyan Empire, Ruby sadly cannot go due to the fact that she cannot return to the fact that she is kicked out, so she stays at the Abyss to keep watch of the Abyss and killing the trespassers and prisoners. Dyrroth then make his leave and journey to the Moniyan Empire.

When Dyrroth reached the Moniyan Empire, he have a very strange feeling, a feeling like he belongs to the Empire,but he just ignored the feeling and keep exploring. Dyroth soon bump into a girl with peach hair and wearing a white coat, she almost look just like him. "who are you and why do you look like me? " command Dyrroth. But all the women said was "b-brother??!!!" the women yelled. Dyroth soon fell a sharp spear just stabs into his chest, it was the women, she use her spear to break the glowing gem in his chest. Dyrroth then fainted like he was poisoned, inside his head are voices that he felt very unstable.

Dyrroth woke up and noticed he was sleeping on the womens lap. "w-where am I?! Who are you?!" he said as he felt fear for the fkrst time. "your Prince Aurelius! Prince of the Moniyan Empire! And I'm princess Silvanna, your bid sister. " replied the women with a smile. "no, I am dyrroth, prince of the Abyssal Army." he replied with a low voice. "Not anymore! Look at you, you will bring the Moniyan Empire happiness!" said Silvanna. Aurelius look at himself and saw that his horns and tail are gone, and so dose his demon look, he is now a human man. "b-but, the Abyss still needs me."said Aurelius." this is where you belong! Where you are born to rule!" answered Silvanna. Dyroth look down and muttered "Ruby....". "Ruby?? We can bring her here is you want, brother." Aurelius lifts his head and eyebrows, "r-really?!" he yelled with excitement. "of course, anything for the future ruler!" Silvanna then sent the Royale guards to find Ruby.

Dyrroth was then taken to a throne room where he saw his father, sitting on his throne with a smile. "My son!" the king yelled and he walked towards Aurelius and hugged him. "its good to have you back!" said Aurelius's mother as she came out from the curtains with a smile showing happiness.

"I-I wanted Rub here!" Aurelius shouted as he pushed his father away with tears of  worry in his eyes. "we already sent the guards to look for her, brother. Don't worry." Silvanna said as she wipe the tears in Aurelius's eyes.

Aurelius begin to learn everything a ruler needs to do and soon the king introduces Aurelius to the Moniyan Empire and how things work, but Aurelius still keep dreaming and thinking about Ruby if she is alright. He wanted to rule the Moniyan Empire with her by his side, he just felt like she is the piece of his life, without her, he felt lonely even with his real parents and a loving sister.

Few months later.......

"son, I think its time the empire now know their future ruler." said the king with confidence as he walks Aurelius on the hallway to the balcony. "father, I want Ruby on my side, I want to rule the Empire with her, I want to be with her till I die." Aurelius said with a low voice. "you know, son. I have kicked her out of the castle not long ago, I thought she was planning on killing your mother, when she try to explain herself, I didn't.....listen. But if it makes you happy that she is around, maybe I will let her stay." said the king as he patted on Aurelius's shoulder. Aurelius raised his eyebrows and smiled a bit, he is now waiting for Ruby's return to the Moniyan Empire. However, he then remembered that when he is at the Abyss, Ruby is inloved with it, when he thought of that, he started to wonder will Ruby leave the place. Aurelius's father and him then made it to the balcony which there he saw the whole empire and its people down below. "here all, we have now found our lost prince of the Moniyan Empire!" shouted the king as he raised his hand. All of the people are overjoyed and cheered for the new ruler. The cheering of the crowd make Aurelius wonder if Ruby will enjoy this, he got the feeling of her by his side even though she is not around and left at the Abyss.