|𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 5|𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀

2 months later, At the Moniyan Empire.....

"My king, there has been a report at the Abyss." said one of the loyal imperial guards as they stand in terror. "what is it?" said the king while sitting on him throne with Aurelius by his side. "there is a new female ruler at the Abyss, and the ruler has slain countless villages and countries. She was unstoppable, she also killed half of our guards that went to search for a girl that Princess Silvanna requested." continued the guard as he tight his grip on his weapon." wait, did you said the guards that the new ruler has slain was the ones that I called to search for Ruby?" said Silvanna as she came out from the curtains." y-yes, your highness." said the guard."do continue" said the king. "y-yes, the name of the ruler is unknown, there is less imformation about her, but we can try capture her and bring her here to explain herself, my lord" said the guard as he then finished his sentence. Aurelius on the other hand was daydreaming about Ruby until he heard the guard said 'new ruler', it was then that he frozed in fear, he was afraid Ruby might me tortured or killed by the new ruler.

Silvanna however, did not panic, the only thing in her mind is anger for the new ruler who slain countless countries without anyone to save. She also take a leave and left the castle to train the imperial knights.

"I would really much like to know who this new ruler is...please capture her with the power drain rope and put her in a titanium cell. " said Aurelius as he said with a low voice of worry. "of course your highness" said the guard while he take his leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Imperial guards then reached the Abyss, it was dark and there is no light shining above even the sun, there is only darkness and skeletons of trespassers. The guards walked silently until they got captured by some orcs and demons, the guards fought off the orcs and demons since there are many of them, but then came a pinked haired demoness, she then take them down by blasting them with her poison and then brought some demons to bring them to the Abyssal castle, the guards cannot move , they watch as they saw countless demons, orcs, dragons, mutants and others fighting and creating weapons like no other. "w-where are you taking us?" said one if the guards trembling in fear. "why, you are going to be slain by the new ruler of the Abyss of course. She is very cruel, but if you are lucky, she won't slice your head" said the pinked haired demoness playfully as she open the castle doors.

The demons and orcs that are carrying the guards bow down on their kness to the new ruler, the guards are behind them and can barely see her face which is covered with a dark red hood. "trespassers?" the ruler asked. "yes, my good friend." said the demoness with a smirk. "you may take your leave" said the ruler with a soft voice. The orcs and demons bowed to the ruler and garb their weapons and walked out. The Imperial guards can finally see the face of the new ruler of the Abyss, she has a large glowing Scythe on her side which make them feel a trembling fear. "whats the punishment, good friend?" said the pinked haired Demoness as she stand beside the Abyssal Princess. "death, of course, but...." the Princess stoped and spoke, "I felt like there are more than just these" said the Princess as she held her Scythe. Suddenly, the Imperial knights arrived right behind The Abyssal Princess, she dodge their attacks and then she felt something, it was like a felling that she have no strength, no powers, no stamina, she can still open her eyes to see that they have captured her weapon and tide her up with a glowing power rope which drains every power and strength she had. "LET GO OF ME!" the Princess said as she was thrown into a cell made out of titanium.

The demoness, Selena was knocked out by the imperial knights and left helpless. Ruby was taken away from the Abyss, the Demon Queen, Alice however didn't care because she knew that Ruby is capable of escaping on her own. So she just went back with a smile to Ruby to give her courage as Ruby wickedly smiled back.

Ruby saw that she has now reached the Moniyan Empire and noticed how bright it is, she covered her eyes as her eyes started to glow dark red. She then realised she had stopped and she opened her eyes to see the King on the Moniyan Empire standing infront of her, she gave him a furious look which made him a little but angry.

"tell me, what is your name ruler of the Abyssal Army? I heard you have slain countless countries." asked the King with a low voice. "hmph!why would I give answers to a foolish Guy like you. " said Ruby with disrespect. "R-Ruby?!" said a voice behind the curtains and out come Silvanna, being confused on why is she in a cage. "father, this is Ruby! The girl you kicked out lf the castle long ago." said Silvanna with a smile. "well in that case, bring Aurelius here." request the King as his brows lifted. Aurelius then came down and say Ruby is a cage tide with a power rope. "RUBY?!" Aurelius shouted as tears came down from his eyes. "D-D-Dyrotth?" Ruby said as tiny red blood tears drip out from her eyes, so she covered her hood to show no sign of sadness, Ruby tried focusing on breaking the ropes and cage, her hands are small enough to loosen the ropes and then she break free using her Abyssal powers. "R-Ruby! Please stay...." begged Aurelius. "sorry Dyrroth. Get ready for the war...." said Ruby as she sprinted away and smashed then castle wall to break free. More tears went dwn Aurelius's cheeks as he stood up and walked away to his room. Silvanna cannot believe that Ruby was so speacil to him, tears also came down from her eyes as she remembered the memories she had with Ruby, it was also like she was a sister to her, she tried tl cover up the tears.

"I'm sorry....son...."whispered the King as he laid on his throne.