|𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2|𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

When Ruby arrives to the palace, she opens her eyes and saw the Demon Queen, Alice in front of her. "what should we do to her your majesty?" asked one of the Abyssal Guards. "hmmmm, lock her in a cell, she might come in handy" answered Alice. The guards took Ruby to a large medium cell with iron bars, the guard threw her inside and locked the cell. Ruby was thankful that they didn't kill or diminished her and at least she have a place to sleep now.

On the next day, Ruby awoken from her sleep and starts to look around for an escape plan. Suddenly, The Abyssal Prince came to her and said, "I would like to ask a few questions to you if you don't mind". "ask anyways" replied Ruby. "Tell me, why is a girl like you in the forest and not in the Moniyan Empire, aren't they keeping homeless people now?" question the Prince. Ruby froze for a second and then reply, "they've betrayed me, all my kindness to them is nothing..." Dyrroth thought for a moment and said, "you know, you are pretty strong for your height, maybe if you let me train you, you can have a sweet taste of 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞, and in return, you will join the Abyssal Army." "r-revenge??" asked Ruby. Dyroth nooded with a smirk on his face, Ruby have no emotion to the Moniyan Empire now, and she is wanting for that sweet revenge, so she might as well accept Dyrroth's offer.

Dyrroth let Ruby out of her cage and brought her to an arena. There, he puts out a dark scary smoke of dust around Ruby. "first lesson, try to fight in the dark" he yelled as more and more dust surrounding Ruby. Ruby smashed her Scythe to the ground, making the ground tumble like an earthquake. Dyroth sees that as a way of cheating so he uses his spector step to lure Ruby out of the dark, "what! Why, I was so close!" Ruby complained. "You were cheating" Dyrroth answer. Once again Dyrroth surround her with dark dust again and this time, it was on a floating rock. "there will be some orcs coming your way, try to slice them with that Scythe of yours" said Dyrroth with a smirk on his face. Ruby heard a sound charging towards her, she lashed out her Scythe and slice the orcs in half, dripping blood from their bodies. "I did it!" she yelled, "not so fast", said a creepy voice behind her. "Try to clear out the dust and boost the energy of your weapon!" said Dyrroth from below, Ruby use her Scythe and lashes out a red smoke to drive away the black dust so she could see, it was a orc with a large hammer on his hand, Ruby sees a chance and cut the orc's stomach and black blood started dripping from the orc and fell to the ground. "thats all for now, we will continue tomorrow."said Dyrroth.

Ruby went back to her iron cell and decided to taka a little nap. Dyroth is pretty suprise to see her getting comfortable in a iron cell and take his leave.

"nice moves out there." said a women like voice. The voice caught Ruby's attention so she woke up and turned around. She looked at a tall demoness, "Y-your majesty" Said ruby in a trembling voice. "here, have some meat, you must be starving." said the demon queen handing out the large orc that Ruby killed during training, Ruby feast her eyes on the orc hearth and eat it like it was a cake, the Demon Queen smiled and said "enjoy your meal, child." "name's Ruby" answer Ruby with a smile on her face. The Demon Queen make her leave with a smile.

Ruby then slowly fell inlove with the Demon Prince and soon enough, they became best friends, they would go everywhere together, and even kill some prisoners, is was like brother and sister. Ruby's Scythe started to change every few weeks of training with Dyrroth.

The Abyssal Army grew larger and larger, there were also some mutants and new weapons carve sharp so it can cut threw armour. Ruby grew more attached with the Abyss rather than the Moniyan Empire. Ruby also destroyed and kill and always left with a wicked smile on her face, dark and cruel.

Dyrroth on the other hand enjoy seeing Ruby train and grew fond of her too, he loved how she destroyed every village that they burn down and also slicing the heads of villagers with her Scythe. He also enjoy watching how cruel she is when she has no mercy for any human even if she is one. He mostly calls for duels with Ruby when they finished training to see her improved. Every move that she makes make him feel....happy.