09

chapter status: edited

everyone was eager for an update so here you go !

p.s i made a scars trailer which you can see to the above. feedback in the comment section, maybe? also, please comment more on my chapters, guys(and girls). i would really appreciate it x

C A L U M

I held a wet cloth on Emma's forehead as I held her hand, making sure that her pulse stood at a normal rate. As a bead of water dripped down the side of Emma's forehead, her eyes slowly flickered open.

Her eyes met mine and she groaned, holding her forehead with her hand. I would assume her head was pounding from how hard she hit the floor. Emma sat up straight, looking around the room, and then looking back at me.

"Where's Luke?" Emma asked, taking the wet cloth off her forehead.

"He left." I replied, my eyes meeting the floor. When I looked up at Emma who had tears stinging at her eyes. She quietly got up, marching to her room, locking the door behind her, leaving me in her living room, alone.

.

.

.

E M M A

I picked up my phone, dialing Michael's number as quickly as possible. On the onther line it rang, and rang, and rang, and rang, until someone picked up.

"Oh my god, Michael, thank god you picked up. Look, I've made a terrible mistake and-" I began to say, until a voice I wasn't expecting to hear cut me off.

"This isn't Michael, but hey Emma," Said the deep Australian voice, who sound very pissed at me.

Luke.

"Oh, Luke, um, why do you have Michael's phone?" I heard my voice become weak knowing I was talking to Luke, and I couldn't barely speak to the boy. Just imagine being in his shoes, being forced to talk to the person you love(d) after just walking on them having an affair with your best friend. Heartbreaking, right?

Luke cleared his throat before speaking. (He did this a lot before he spoke about something serious.)

"I'm at the hospital right now and they told me to hold Michael's stuff." Luke sounded sad, and I furrowed my eyebrows, not quite getting what he was telling.

"Wait, what happened? Is everything alright?" I asked, worry clear in my voice as I could barely speak.

"Michael and Ashton got into a car crash. They were terribly drunk." Luke answered, and my heart practically fell to my stomach.

Fuck. Calum and I had totally forgot about Ashton and Michael at the bar.

"I'm coming there right now." I said, holding the phone on my shoulder with my cheek with while I frantically looked from my coat.

"Please don't." Luke whimpered, and I stopped looking for my coat.

"I have to, Luke. Michael is my best friend." I informed him, anger growing in my voice.

"Please, I've cried enough without seeing you." Luke sobbed, and I could hear him crying.

"I'm coming and that's final." I said, and before Luke could say anything else, I hung up.

I found my coat and swung it on, throwing on some boots. That's when I noticed I was wearing pajamas. Who put these on me? Last time I checked, I was practically naked when I passed out.