Part 7

*Next Day*

Gulf, I' m here already.

Okay, wait.

Gulf checked on his appearance one last time and grabbed his key before heading downstairs to meet Mew. Gulf asked Mew to fetch him as he wants to spend more time with Mew.

Gulf entered Mew's car and greeted him cheerfully, "Hi, Mew. You look good today."

"Thank you. You too~ Thong and Lisa are on their way already."

"Yeay, I know. Lisa informed me just now. Should we ditch them?" Gulf jokingly wiggles his eyebrows to Mew.

"Nope, we can't do that."

"Why?~ Do you want to know something about Lisa's secret?"

"Is it okay for you to reveal Lisa's secret?"

"Who knows maybe you will agree with me to ditch her and Thong."

"Then I don't want to know."

"Aww.. You're no fun Mew," Gulf huffed and turned away from Mew.

Mew smiled at Gulf behaviour. He's going to miss Gulf cuteness later. He is gonna miss him for sure.

"Ooooo... don't sulking Gulfie. We can't ditch them, I don't want Thong to feel awkward with Lisa. At least I'm there with them."

Gulf sighed, "Okay, let's go with them today. We will have our date next time," Gulf looked at Mew hoping the letter would agree with him.

Mew just smiled at Gulf, 'I hope there's next time, Gulf.'

When they arrived at the mall, they met Thong and Lisa at the cinema. Mew and Thong went to buy snacks while they let Gulf and Lisa choose the movie.

"Gulf, is it okay if I choose the couple seat for me and Thong?"

"Wow.. It's too early for that Lisa. Just choose the normal seat. I will choose the seat far away from both of you."

"You will choose the couple seat right?"

"Well, there's nothing wrong if I choose the couple seat for Mew and I."

"It's wrong, because you don't love him."

"But he loves me. I will be willing to receive his love now. So you stay away from me," Gulf jokingly pushed Lisa.

"Oooo.. Are you okay Lisa?" asked Thong who just came back from buying the snacks. Lisa's face turned red when Thong concerns about her.

Gulf rolled his eyes at her, "Hey, it's our turn now. Let's choose our seating, both of you wait for us okay."

Mew looked at Gulf and Lisa sadly. They looked good together. He is sure, Gulf will choose the couple seat for him and Lisa, and he is sure another two seats will be far away from the couple seat.

" Hey, man. Stop with that look,"Thong nudged Mew.

" What look?"

" Your eyes look sorrowful. Cheer up man. You should enjoy your last time with Gulf."

"You make me more sad with your words. No thanks for your advice Thong," Mew nudged Thong back caused the letter to laugh.

Gulf and Lisa walked to them with the ticket in their hand,"Let's go!"

Once inside the cinema, Mew saw the tickets in Gulf's hand, as he expected, the couple seats.

"Oh... it's not that far," Gulf said to himself when he looked at their sitting row.

"Why? They gave us the wrong one?" asked Lisa.

"Nope. This your tickets," Gulf gave Lisa and Thong tickets.

"Let's go Thong, we need to leave these lovebirds. He chose the couple seat but bought the regular seat for us," mocked Lisa while pulling Thong with her.

Gulf ignored her and pulled the puzzled Mew to their seat.

"Err..You want to sit with me?" asked Mew.

Gulf looked at Mew weirdly, "Yes, why? You don't want to sit with me?"

"Errr.. I thought you wanted to sit with Lisa."

Gulf stared at Mew, he realised how insecure Mew is. Gulf hold Mew free hand, "I want to sit with you Mew. I want to spend my time today with you, not with her," Gulf said softly, trying to assure Mew.

Mew smiled at him and nodded his head, he entwined their hand, "Thank you."

Gulf's heart skips a beat. Mew's smile makes him smile too. They watched the movie while sharing the popcorn, and they finished it halfway through the movie.

Gulf scooted closer to Mew as the hall quite cold.

"Cold?" asked Mew.

Gulf just nodded his head before continuing watching the movie. Suddenly Mew wrapped his arm around Gulf and pulled him closer. Gulf looked at Mew's arm around him and blushed at the sudden act from Mew. He smiled shyly at Mew, he leaned his head on Mew's chest and they watched the whole movie while cuddling.

*I am really sorry for the late update.. i was so caught up with my work until i can't even update my story.. i am really sorry.. i hope all of you enjoy my double update. thank you for reading and waiting for my story. wuv yaaa*