Part 17

"Gulfie~ I think tomorrow night, we should go to your condo and check on your condo."

Gulf, who's just taking his bath, looked at Mew on the bed, "Are you going to spend the night at my condo?" asked Gulf hopefully.

Mew smiled playfully, "Hmmm... Let me think first," he put his finger on his chin, pretending to think about Gulf's question.

Gulf made his way to the bed, and settled down beside Mew, "If you say no, i will cry," he threatened Mew.

Mew laughed, Gulf knew that a crying Gulf is Mew's weakness. Mew pulled Gulf into his embrace, "Of course I'm going to spend the night. I can't sleep without my baby."

Gulf grinning from ear to ear, "You going to spend the whole weekend at my condo right?"

Mew nodded his head, "Sure. This week you sleepover at my condo, so to be fair, I'm going to spend my weekend at your condo. We can take turns~"

"Hmm..,"Gulf agrees with Mew's suggestion.

" Baby, how about we move in together next semester?"

It's Gulf turned to tease Mew. He frowned," Hmm... "

Mew pouted at Gulf,"If you say no, I'll cry."

Gulf laughed, he moved closer to Mew, "What kind of question is that? Of course I agree with that idea. I want to stay with you 24 hours."

Mew grinned widely, "Let's go for a date this weekend."

"I can't wait for our date! Can we go to your favourite place? I want to know more about my boo," Gulf said shyly.

Mew hugged Gulf tightly, "Why are you so cuteeee"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day, when they arrived at Gulf's condo, Mew got a call from Thong. His friend sounds so sad.

"Baby, i need to go to Thong. He sounds so sad. Is it okay with you baby? I will buy food for our dinner later."

Gulf nodded his head, "Okay. If anything happens, just give me a call."

"Thank you baby," Mew kissed Gulf's cheek before driving away.

Gulf took all his belongings from his car, (they are driving in separate cars) and made his way to his condo.

While waiting for Mew, Gulf took his time to clean his place. He changed the bedsheets and cleaned the living room and the kitchen.

After he finished cleaning, his bell rang.

He thought it's Mew.

"Boo, just come in. I gave you the key just now," he said loudly.

However, his bell is still ringing. He got up lazily and made his way to the door.

"Why are you so lazy boo?" mumbled Gulf before he opened the door.

"Lisa?"

LIisa smiled awkwardly at Gulf, "Yes, Gulfie. It's me."

"I thought it's Mew," Gulf moves a little bit to let Lisa in, "Why are you here Lisa?" he asked while they made their way to the living room.

Lisa suddenly grabbed his arm, halting his movements. Before Gulf could say anything , Lisa hugged him.

"Gulf, I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?"

"I am sorry for pushing you away."

"What do you mean?" asked Gulf, confused by Lisa's word. He tried to pull away from the hug but Lisa wont let him go.

At the same time, Mew came back from meeting Thong. He bought some food for their dinner. Thong's words made him suddenly feel anxious. What if Gulf still feels the same? Will he break up with him?

Mew shook his head as if it would help to clear his mind. He took out the key to Gulf's condo and unlocked the door.

"Baby, i'm here. I.." his movements come to halt after witnessing the scene in front of him. Lisa was hugging his boyfriend. He can see Gulf was not hugging her back but why didn't he push her?

*Finally, have time to update. I'm sorry 😭😭😭
I have a lot of work and today i received bad news. You know before i said i accepted a part-time job. Today they told us that they might terminate our contract 😭😭😭 i feel so bad, i leave my old job to pursue my dream job but now, i don't what's going to happen 😭.

Btw, i hope you enjoy my update~ i will try to update one more chapter tomorrow 😘