Part 16

Mew helped Gulf with cooking. He just let Gulf to stir the spaghetti while he did all the work. Gulf just silently sulked but still obeyed his boyfriend. 

" Hmm.. This is so yummy Gulfie," praised Mew. 

Gulf smiled,"Let's cook together again next weekend. We can look up for the recipes from google and try it together.”

Mew shook his head.

Gulf raised his eyebrows, “Why? You don’t want to cook with me?”

“Of course I want to, but not next weekend na. I want to take my baby out on a date next week.”

Gulf grinned, “Sure! Can’t wait for next week,” he said enthusiastically.

They spend the rest of their weekend together by having a sweet cuddle on the couch while watching netflix. Mew still didn't let Gulf to do any chores as he wants Gulf to have a rest before going to class on Monday. On Sunday night, Mew needs to go back to his condo because they're going to attend for their classes on Monday. It made Gulf feel sad to be separated from Mew. When Mew packs all his belongings into his bag, Gulf back hugging his boyfie. 

"Boo, can you stay another night? You can wear my clothes for tomorrow," pleads Gulf.

Mew holds Gulf's hand on his tummy, he also doesn't want to leave Gulf.

"How about my books baby, I need my books for tomorrow."

Gulf hugged Mew tighter, he thought an idea, "Let me drive you to your condo now, you can get your books and a new clothes for tomorrow. You can even stay for a week."

Mew chuckled, "You don't want to be separated from me huh?" 

"No, I don't want to. The past 3 weeks tortured me enough. I want you close to me now. Please na boo~" 

Mew turned his body around to face the pouting Gulf. He pecked those pouty lips, "Okay Gulfie, anything for you. But just for tonight okay, i can't stay for a week," Mew pecked those lips again after the owner pouting much more, hearing what Mew's said. 

"Why?" 

"I need to finish my group assignment. Usually my friends will come to my condo for the discussion." 

"Then, let me be the one that stays over for a week at your place na," Gulf nuzzled on Mew's neck while pleading. 

"Do you want to stay over at my place, baby?" 

Gulf hummed, "Hmm." 

"Sure. Anything you want my baby. How about we go to my condo tonight?" 

Gulf grinned, he pushed Mew softly and nodded his head eagerly. 

"But you need to drive your own car. On Tuesday and Wednesday, your class ends earlier than me. I don't want you to wait for me."

"Okay~ I'm okay with it. Let me pack my things now~~ yeayyy~" 

Gulf thought he already had a happy moment of his life with Mew by his side. For those one week, Gulf spends most of his time with Mew. For the whole week, he persuaded Mew to have lunch out from the campus; he wanted to spend his lunch alone with Mew. He dodged all Lisa's questions about him and Mew. He doesn't want to face her yet. 

"Gulfie~" 

"Hmm." 

"When will you tell Lisa about us?" asked Mew, looking down at Gulf who lies down on his lap, his hand stroking Gulf's hair lovingly. 

Gulf looked up at Mew, "I never thought about that yet Mew."

"Why? Are you afraid baby?" 

Gulf sensed uncertainty in Mew's voice, he sat up and looked at Mew. 

"Nooo~ I'm not afraid at all. I just don't want to face her yet, I just want to have my alone time with you first. You know her, she might become too excited if she knows we are together now. It's annoying you know," Gulf held Mew's face. 

Mew smiled slightly," I' m afraid you don't want to tell her because you still like her," said Mew truthfully,"because from the way you avoid her, make me think like that na."

Gulf shook his head, "No, it's not like that. I don't have any feelings toward her anymore. I have you now and I want to spend my time with you."

Mew smiled widely, "Thank you baby," he kissed Gulf's palm, "Can we have our lunch at the food court with Thong and Lisa tomorrow?" 

Gulf nodded his head, "Okay. I will brace myself for her reaction tomorrow," said Gulf dramatically, making Mew laugh at his attitude. 

However, the situation was not as Gulf's expected. Instead of being annoying to him, Lisa acts weird. 

"There you are my best friend!" said Lisa while glaring at Gulf in front of her. 

"Yeay, nice to meet you. Long time no see. I'm busy, so i don't have time to entertain you." 

Lisa hits Gulf's arm hard. 

"Ouch! Why are you hitting me?!" 

"For avoiding me! Just tell me that you and Mew are together now. I'm so sad when I know it from Thong," Lisa kept on hitting Gulf's arm. 

"Ouch! Can you stop?" Gulf tried to avoid Lisa's hit. Thankfully his boyfriend and Thong come on time and save him from Lisa. He pouted at Mew and showed him his red arm from the hitting. 

Mew rubbed Gulf's arm, trying to ease the pain. "Lisa~ don't hit my Gulfie."

Lisa stared at them surprisingly, both of them looked so sweet. It's sort of weird for her when Gulf acted cutely like that to Mew. If before, Gulf only acted like that with her. Suddenly she felt jealous towards Mew, she could feel the pain in her chest. Maybe this was what Gulf felt when she rejected him. Without muttering any words, Lisa stood up and walked away. 

"Lisa? Where are you going?" asked Thong, but she ignored him and left them. Thong sighed. 

Mew and Gulf looked at each other, Gulf just shrugged his shoulder, before he looked at Thong. 

"Something happens to her Thong?" 

Thong shook his head, "I don't know. She makes a fuss when she knows you're dating Mew now. She got angry because you never told her about your relationship."

Gulf frowned, "Why? She never makes a fuss before."

"Maybe she felt hurt when you didn't inform her, Gulfie. She is your best friend na." 

Gulf sighed, "but she never told me anything about her relationship. When she's with Thong, she never informs me anything na Mew."

"Wait.. Wait.. We're not in a relationship," denied Thong. 

"Yet." said Mew. 

Thong sighed, "okay.. Not in the relationship yet. I am planning to confess to her but seeing her like this, I think this is not the right time."

"Don't worry Thong, I will talk to her later. Now, let's eat first, I am so hungry now Mew~" convinced Gulf before he got up to order his food. Mew pat Thong's shoulder to encourage his friends. He pulled Thong up 

*Ths subtitle for episode 2 is not sync with the video 😭😭😭 i haven't watch it yet, i'm waiting for the subtitle. Anyway, i almost finish writing this story, just a little bittt moreee..

May I ask something, can you suggest me MewGulf fanfic please. Any fanfic but i'm craving for some arrange marriage and some fic that can make me cry a river. Ehe*