Part 19

*Ring*

"Boo, your phone!" Gulf grabbed Mew's phone and brought it to the kitchen where Mew is cooking their breakfast. 

"Who's calling baby? Can you answer it and put on the speaker for me please."

Gulf answered it and stood beside Mew, who was busy making drinks for them, "It's Thong boo." 

"Hello, Mew." 

"Hello, Thong, what's up ?" Mew put the spoon that he used to stir the drink in the sink. 

Gulf passed the phone to Mew and helped to bring their breakfast to the dining table while Mew was talking to Thong. 

"Mew, Lisa was here last night." 

Mew took a seat beside Gulf, "Did both of you settle your issue?" 

"Not yet. I need some more time. How about you and Gulf?" 

Mew glanced at Gulf and intertwined their hands. Gulf leaned towards Mew's phone, "We're okay Thong. Don't worry, I already knocked some sense into her head yesterday. She's just confused a bit. Take your time, but don't too long na. If not, you might lose her." 

Mew brought their intertwined hands to his lips and kissed the back of Gulf's hand. 

"Are you sure Gulf?" Thong asked. 

Gulf and Mew looked at each other. Gulf scooted closer to Mew and kissed his shoulder while at the same time Mew kissed Gulf's head. 

"What do you mean Thong?" asked Gulf. 

"I'm sorry for not trusting you but we all know how much you loved Lisa before. How much you want her to be your girlfriend."

Gulf leaned his head on Mew's shoulder, "I'm so sure Thong. Past is past. Now, I'm happy with Mew."

Thong sighed, "I just need some time. I will contact her later."

"Okay Thong. Just please know that she really loves you na," said Gulf to assure Thong. 

"Okay, thank you. I need to go now. Bye Gulf, bye Mew." 

Mew disconnected the call.

"Baby, lets eat, I'm hungry now."

Gulf looked at Mew, "Mew, love you."

Mew chuckled at Gulf sudden confession, "I love you too Gulfie, my baby 😙" 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Gulfffffff" whined Lisa on the phone. Gulf rolled his eyes. Mew who sat beside him chuckled at Gulf's behaviour. 

"Why he doesn't contact me yet?" 

"Serve you right, who told you to go and told him that you love me? That's what you get for trying to destroy my relationship," Gulf still holds a grudge on her for making his Mew sad that day. Although 1 weeks already passed, he still can't erase Mew's sad face in his mind. 

"I'm sorry okay. What do you want me to do? I already apologised to Mew, and he forgave me already. How come you're my best friend still holding a grudge on me? Put Mew on the line, I want to talk to him. I don't want to talk to you. Mew will be my new best friend."

Gulf huffed but he put the call on speaker for Mew,"She wants to talk to you. Lisa be good to Mew."

"Mew, how's Thong?"Lisa asked sadly. 

"He is okay Lisa. Just he is not cheerful like before."

"What should I do Mew to gain his trust back? Should I do like what you did? Walk away from his life?"