Part 9

*1st week*

+Gulf's POV+

Mew kept his words for not seeing each other for 3 weeks. I never saw him after that day, not even at our university food court. I guess he avoided me. No WhatsApp from him. I'm so sad. But I kept my words, I always tell him my whereabouts, I greet him every morning and night, I don't know whether he read it or not. Maybe this is how God wants to punish me for treating him bad before. Maybe this is how Mew felt back then. I still can endure the past 3 days without any news from him but I lost it when it was Thursday. I tried to persuade Thong to tell me where Mew was during lunchtime. I think Lisa made good progress with Thong. Since Monday Thong was with us during lunchtime. After Lisa and I tried to make Thong open his mouth about Mew, he gave up eventually. He told me, Mew will go to the library during lunchtime. On Friday I don't waste any time, during lunchtime I ran to the library. I tried to look for Mew and then I spotted him sitting alone while doing his work. He was wearing his glasses, he looked cute. I choose a spot that is far away from him but I can still watch him from afar. I miss him so much. How I wish I could go and sit with him. I stayed in the library until I had to go to my next class. I looked at Mew for the last time before I went out from the library.

*2nd week*

(still Gulf's POV)

During lunch time, I ran my way to the library and spotted Mew at the same table as last week, alone. Just like last Friday, I sat there, staring at him from afar. I always tell him about my day, but he didn't even reply to me. Now I knew how Mew was feeling when I didn't text him back. Poor my baby. I promised I will make up with you later. Monday to Friday, I spent my lunch time in the library, but on Friday something happened that broke my heart. The sight of Mew with a girl. On Friday, he was not alone, he's with his classmates, and beside him, there is a girl. She's clearly trying to flirt with my Mew. What makes me sad was, Mew smiled sweetly at her. Mew, did you already move on? Can't stand with the sight, I left the library with a heavy heart. That night I didn't send any WhatsApp to Mew.

*3rd week*

It's been 3 days I didn't send any WhatsApp to Mew. The sight of him with that girl still haunting me. On Monday this week, instead of going to the library, I went to the food court and had my lunch with Lisa and Thong. Lisa looked at me weirdly.

"No more stalking my dear friend?" she asked me.

I just shook my head, "I will have my football practice this week. So i'm afraid i don't have time to eat. So I better have my lunch than stalking him."

"You have a match this week?" asked Thong.

"Yeay, this Thursday. If both of you are free, come and cheer for me."

"We will. Susu naa," said Lisa.

+End of Gulf's POV+

+Mew's POV+

It's been 3 days since Gulf didn't send anything to me. Not even good morning and good night. I wonder what happened to him. I missed him so much. I've successfully restrained myself from going to him in these past 2 weeks. I occupied myself with studying and hanging out with my friends. Last weekend, we went out together. It's fun but I just feel uncomfortable with one of my classmates. She openly tries to flirt with me. I don't flirt back but I try to be polite, just smile here and there. Now, here she is. She insisted on going to the library with me. She keeps on glancing at me. This is so uncomfortable.

Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pant's pocket. I took my phone out, it was from the Gulf!

Mew, I'm sorry. I'm busy with my training. I will have a match this upcoming Thursday. If you have time, you can come and cheer for me like you always do before.

I always cheered for him in his every match. Gulf is a great player, he is one of the ace in his team. Should I go or not?

"Mew? Are you okay?" she asked me. Maybe I was just too occupied with my thoughts until I ignored her call.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm okay."

"Mew, are you free this Thursday, after class?" she asked me shyly.

Thursday, Gulf's match day.

"I'm not sure yet. Why?"

"Do you want to hang out? Just two of us," she said while blushing.

What should I do?

+End of Mew's POV+

*I,m really sorry for the delay everyone, i need to prepare for my interview and i already did my best yesterday.. but maybe the job is not meant for me, i dont get the job. it is my dream job, maybe i'm not good enough. btw, thank you so much for waiting for my update, i'm very sorry for the late update. the story still ongoing, i'm still thinking how to end this story ehe..*