Part 12

"Mew, why are you here?" Gulf suddenly asked.

"We will talk about that later okay baby? Now you need to eat your medicine first."

After Mew fed Gulf his medicine, he put the spoon back into the bowl and he looked back at the pale Gulf. He was staring into space, something was bothering him. Mew scooted closer to Gulf and held his hand,"Something bothering you Gulfie? Is your stomach still hurt?"

Gulf nodded his head,"It's still hurt. I think i need to get enough rest."

"You want to go to the clinic?"

Gulf shook his head.

"Is there something wrong? Tell me baby."

Gulf sighed, "You said just now, we will talk later. Last time, when you said that, you left me. If we're having another talk and you will leave me again, I would rather not  have that talk," Gulf said while turning his face away from Mew. He doesn't want Mew to witness his teary eyes.

Mew felt hurt hearing that from Gulf. He must have felt hurt when Mew left him 3 weeks ago. He grabbed Gulf's chin, so that he'd be facing him.

" i won't Gulf. I will stay. I will stay," he pulled Gulf into his arms and hugged him tightly.  "Let's get you into the bed so you can rest properly."

Gulf nodded his head and pulled away from their hug. Mew smiled at him and kissed his forehead before gently pulling him up to get him into his bedroom.

"Mew, stay with me tonight?" asked Gulf, while he patted the empty space on his bed, signalling Mew to lay down with him.

Mew climbed onto the bed and settled down beside Gulf. He nodded his head, "Sure baby. I already packed some of my clothes. I want to spend my weekend with you."

Mew pulled Gulf into his arm. Gulf laid his head on Mew's chest and encircled his arms around Mew's torso. They both fall into silence as they enjoy each other's company. Mew caressed Gulf's hair and sometimes he leaned down, kissing the top of Gulf's head.

Gulf looked up at Mew, "You wont leave me right? I want to take a nap but I'm afraid when I wake up, you're not here."

Mee smiled lovingly at Gulf, "No baby. I will be here for you. Just get some sleep so you would feel better later," he said and kissed Gulf's forehead lovingly.

"Hmm.. I hope i will feel okay tomorrow. I want to shop for my groceries. My fridge is empty."

"Your fridge empty? Is that the reason why you got gastric?"

"Not really, I had no appetite yesterday after the match. So i went straight to sleep after taking my bath. I guess we need to order delivery for tonight," suggest Gulf. He laid his head back to Mew's chest and closed his sleepy eyes. He needs sleep, maybe because of the medicine he just took.

"Okay. What do you want to eat tonight Gulfie?"

"Anything is fine. Choose for me, I don't have any strength to think right now. I'm sleepy," said Gulf.

"Okay. Now just sleep baby. I won't go anywhere ."
Gulf tightening his hold on Mew before drifting into dreamland.

Gulf woke up from his nap when he realised he was alone in his room. He sat up, looking left to right, looking for any trace of Mew.
'Am I just dreaming?'

He got off the bed and went to the living room. He remembered they left the empty bowl on the table before they went to bed. Gulf started to panic when he saw nothing on the table.

"It's just a dream? Mew doesn't come to my condo?" he asked himself. He plopped down on the couch and stared into space. Gulf can't help but cry when he thought about that 'dream'.

It felt so real, when Mew was taking care of him, when Mew was hugging him, when Mew kissed him, it felt so real. He quietly weeps, trying to mend his broken heart.