Part 11

*At the food court*

When Mew and Thong arrived at the food court, they saw Lisa sitting alone.

"Where is Gulf?" asked Thong.

"I just called him, he got gastric."

"Is he okay?" Mew asked worriedly.

"Quite bad Mew. He vomited this morning. He asked me to buy medicine for him, but i need to attend a class after this. Only after class, I can buy it for him. Do you have class after this?" asked Lisa to Thong. She is worried about Gulf. He seldom got sick.

" We don't have any classes after this. Don't worry Lisa. MEW will buy it for him. Right Mew?" asked Thong. He raised his eyebrows while eyeing Mew, who looked unsure.

Lisa looked at Mew, "You should go and meet him Mew. I know he is a brat for treating you bad but I can see he's changed. These last 3 weeks were hell for him. He missed you so much but he respects your decision. Yesterday he looked so sad Mew. Please Mew, I want my best friend to be happy again. Forgive him for being stupid and blind before."

Mew sighed," I missed him too, but I am too afraid guys. I don't want to get hurt and don't want him to get hurt too. I'm afraid that I'm forcing him to accept me. I'm afraid that I'm just a substitute for him after Lisa rejected his love."

"Mew, I can see it Mew. He changed. He confessed to me, he was confused with his feelings. That night, when I was drunk, he said he was hurt when I rejected him but he was more hurt when he saw your sad eyes. He wants to make you happy, that's why he tries to be with you. But the stupid me make it worse. I'm sorry Mew."

"It's okay Lisa. We will be okay."

"Will you help me to bring his medicine Mew? Please say yes. He needs someone with him. He seldom gets sick. If he gets sick, it might be worse and he is someone who doesn't like to go to the clinic."

"Okay, I will visit him after this. I'll go and order some food for him later," said Mew before he got up to buy some food for himself and Gulf. He will stop by the pharmacy to buy medicines for Gulf.

*Gulf's condo*

Gulf lying still in his bed. His stomach hurt so much. He had nothing in his condo, he only got some milk, cereal and instant noodles. Eating instant noodles while suffering gastric was not a good idea. So he chose to eat milk and cereal instead but it's still hurting. He wanted to order some food for delivery but the shop was not open until noon. He vomited twice in the morning, he blamed himself for not eating last night and now he is suffering alone. He asked Lisa to buy him medicine but Lisa got class until the evening. He felt like crying, he had nobody. Will he die alone today?

*Ding dong! *

'Huh? Is Lisa skipped her class?'

"I'm coming!" he said weakly, "Wait, is that you Lisa?" he asked before he opened the door.

"No, Gulf, it's me, Mew," said Mew when Gulf opened the door.

Gulf was shocked. He is not dreaming right? Mew is in front of him right now right?

"Can I come in Gulf?" Mew eyed Gulf's face, he looked pale.

Gulf nodded his head and moved a bit to let Mew come in. Mew kept the plastic he brought on the dining table and went to Gulf who was sitting on the couch. Mew took a seat beside Gulf.

"How do you feel Gulf? Are you okay?" asked Mew worriedly.

When Gulf heard Mew's questions, suddenly he felt sad. He can't hold his tears, he put his hand on his stomach and looked at Mew with his teary eyes, "I'm not okay Mew. My stomach hurt so much."

Mew wiped Gulf's tears and lunged forward to bring his love into his arms. He hugs Gulf tightly, he can't bear Gulf's tears. He rubbed Gulf's back gently, "Shh.. Shh.. Don't cry baby. I'm here. I bought you some food and medicine. Let's get you to eat the porridge first and then you can eat the medicines. The pharmacist gave me the liquid medicine for gastric."

Gulf keeps on crying on Mew's shoulder. He missed Mew so much, he hugged Mew tightly, afraid that if he didn't hug him tightly, Mew would leave him again.

" Gulf baby, let me reheat your porridge first okay? '' Mew said to try to loosen his hug but Gulf refused to let him go. "It's okay Gulf, I won't leave you alone. I will take care of you today okay?" Mew tries to assure Gulf.

Finally Gulf let him go, Mew wiped Gulf's tears, "You want to eat here or on the dining table?"

"Here. I feel so weak already," said Gulf with his hoarse voice.

"Okay, wait a bit, baby."

Mew got up and made his way to the small kitchen. He gets a bowl and transfers the porridge that he bought into the bowl. He heated it up in the microwave. While waiting, he prepares some hot water for Gulf.

Gulf was lying on the couch while waiting. There were stains of tears at the corner of his eyes, he was still overwhelmed over Mew's presence. He was so grateful that Mew's here, taking care of him and he liked it when Mew babying him.

"Gulf, sit up baby, let's eat."

Gulf obeyed Mew's words and got up from his lying position, giving space for Mew to sit beside him. When Mew settled down beside him, he scooted closer to Mew, making Mew chuckled at Gulf's behaviour.

Mew scoops some porridge and bring the spoon closer to Gulf's mouth.

Gulf opens his mouth and swallows his food. He didn't know either the food tastes good because of the food itself or because Mew is the one that feeds him. He stared at Mew's facial features. From his eyebrows down to his eyes, he loved Mew eyes, he always expressed himself through his eyes. Then his eyes move to Mew's nose then to Mew's lips. PERFECT. Mew got a perfect feature, why did Gulf so blind to not fall in love with him before? Why was Mew so blind to fall in love with him?

Mew knew Gulf was staring at him, he smiled softly at Gulf. Mew brushed strands of Gulf's hair out of his face, "Eat some more okay? So that you can eat your medicine after this," Mew bring the spoons to Gulf's mouth. Gulf opened his mouth without breaking his gaze from Mew. When Mew wanted to feed him again, he shook his head, "I'm full already, Mew."

"Okay," Mew put the almost empty bowl on the table. 

*I'm sorry for making all of you waiting for my update.. miahnae.. i'm so sorry. i'm so busy with my works. and guess what, i got the job! it's like a dream come true. it's just a contract job but i'm still happy for the given opportunity to gain more experience and knowledge. Thank you everyone for the support, i will do my best to finish this story. thank you, wuv yaa.. i use my own experience here, suffering from gastric was suck, i hate it. ehe*