Part 14

Mew pulled Gulf into his arms and kissed Gulf's eyes softly, "I'm here now Gulfie. Let's take a nap before our dinner," said Mew. He patted Gulf's back and hummed a lullaby to Gulf. 

"Mew."

"Yes?" 

"....."

Mew stopped patting Gulf's back and looked at Gulf,"Something on your mind?" 

Gulf shook his head. He stared at Mew with his teary eyes, "I miss you. I miss you so much." 

Mew smiled widely at Gulf's confession, he can't believe Gulf was missing him all this time. The Gulf that always mean to him before and the Gulf that always pushes him away before. Mew brings Gulf closely to him and pecks his forehead, down to his nose and lastly a peck on his lips. 

"I miss you too baby." 

"Don't go away from me again. Don't leave me again."

"I won't, I won't. I promise you," he hugged Gulf tightly. It broke his heart to see Gulf like this. He looks so fragile. He looks scared that Mew will leave him. 

"Let's sleep baby." 

"Hmm.." Gulf tightening his hold on Mew and closed his eyes.

Gulf opened his eyes slowly and met the handsome face of Mew, who was sleeping beside him. He brings his hand to stroke Mew's cheek. He missed him so much. He is glad Mew comes back to him. He almost gives up on Mew when he sees him with that girl. 

Gulf heaved a heavy sigh of that thought. He needs to use the toilet now. Slowly he removed Mew's arm around him and grabbed his towel before he entered the toilet. He decides to have a quick shower as he did feel uncomfortable. His stomach still hurts a little bit, he's sure he will fully healed tomorrow. He smiled to himself, he hoped Mew would bring him to buy some groceries tomorrow and they could have a nice date after that. 

When he exited the toilet, Mew already sat at the edge of the bed with his phone in his hand. 

Gulf took a seat beside Mew, leaned his head on Mew's shoulder and peered at Mew's phone. He was checking his instagram. Mew teasingly bumped their head together, "How is your stomach baby?" 

"Still hurt a little bit. But i feel a lot better than before," Gulf sneaked his arm around Mew's waist and moved closer to Mew.

"What are you looking at?" 

"Nothing, just scrolling through my insta," said Mew while showing his phone to Gulf. "Want to take our first picture as a couple?" asked Mew, making Gulf embarrassed. 

"Couple?" asked Gulf.

"Why? You don't want to be my boyfriend?" asked Mew disappointedly. 

"Of course I want to be your boyfriend," said Gulf quickly, he tightened his hold on Mew and buried his face on the crook of Mew's neck to hide his blushing face. 

"I am just shy when you say something like that." 

Mew smiled at Gulf's words, "Don't be shy baby," Mew holds Gulf's arm around his waist, "I don't want to waste our time anymore. I want you to be my boyfriend, I am ready to pamper you and giving you all my attention. Will you receive my love Gulfie?" 

Gulf put his chin on Mew's shoulder, " Yes, I am willing to receive your love," he kissed Mew's shoulder. 

"Thank you," said Mew sweetly. 

"Mew, I am sorry for what I did to you before. I was so blind to push you away. I'm sorry." 

"It's okay Gulfie. Everything happens for a reason."

"I miss you Mew." 

"I miss you too baby," Mew turned his head and kissed Gulf's cheek, "I am hungry. Let's reheat the foods that i bought." 

Mew pulled Gulf to stand up and Gulf quickly back hugged Mew, caused Mew to chuckle. 

"Afraid I will run away again?" 

"Not really. I just missed you. I want to make up for the last 3 weeks without you."

Then both of them walked out of the room together while hugging each other. They walked through the living room and into the kitchen. Gulf was clinging to Mew and refused to let go.
Mew just chuckled and quickly took the food he bought to be reheated in the microwave with his big baby hugging him from behind.

Gulf grinned when Mew didn’t push him even though their position limited their movement. When they finished reheating all the foods, Gulf helped to set the table for their dinner.

After finishing their dinner, they wash the dishes together although Mew insists Gulf to leave it to him to clean up. Gulf whined when Mew pushed him out of the kitchen leaving Mew no choice but to let Gulf help him with the dishes. Then both of them chill on the sofa while watching some movies on Netflix. Gulf scooted closer to Mew, asking for some cuddle from his boyfriend. Mew grinned, he wrapped his arms around Gulf and brought him closer to him. He kissed Gulf’s forehead lovingly, he can’t believe that his dream will come true. The love of his life finally in his arms. He kissed on the top of Gulf’s head, “I missed you so much.”

Gulf looked up and smiled at Mew, “Me too. I missed you so much.Mew, let’s go shop for my groceries tomorrow.”

“Huh? Tomorrow? Are you sure? you‘re still unwell Gulfie.”

Gulf pouted his lips, “I’m sure I will be okay by tomorrow.”

Mew caress Gulf’s hair, “Why don’t we go the day after tomorrow? I want you to take a rest for tomorrow, after you are really well then we can go grocery shopping.”

“But I don’t have anything in my condo. What are we going to eat tomorrow?” Gulf whined.

Mew looked at his whiny boyfriend, 'Are we going to have our first couple fight?' thought Mew. He tried to come up with other options, “How about you list out your groceries and let me run an errand for you?”

Gulf quickly shook his head. He won’t let Mew leave him alone anymore.
“Noo~ I want to tag along na~ Pleasee.. I promise it won't take long so that I can rest after that. I promise. I want to cook for you tomorrow.”

'So cuteee.. He wants to cook for me. How can I resist that?' Mew smiled widely at Gulf. He embraced Gulf tightly, "Oho baby.. Why are you so cute? I'm okay with anything baby. We can order anything for tomorrow na~"

"If I cook for you tomorrow, after that we will have plenty of time together na Mew. If we go the day after tomorrow, the time is limited. We won't have enough time because you need to go back to your condo," plead Gulf.

Mew kissed Gulf's forehead, he can't believe Gulf is sweet like this.
"Okay. Let's go tomorrow but you must eat first tomorrow and eat your medicine. Okay?"

Gulf nodded his head cutely and Mew can't help but to kiss Gulf's temple, "And let's make it quick okay baby. I don't want you to shop too long. You need rest."

"Okay boo. Ehe.." Gulf blushed at his own words and hid his face in the crook of Mew's neck.