END

Aldrich Guerro's POV

Finale

She's the best gift that I ever received.

The day she said “Yes” is one of the most special moments in my entire life.

I still remember the first time I kissed her lips. I may looked rude that time but I will never regret that day happened.

I promised myself to marry her in front of the altar because the wedding will remind me of the most powerful commitment that can be made between us.

Love makes all things easy.

You don't love the person you can live with instead, you love the person you can't live without.

"Hey, nandito ka lang pala," aniya sabay yakap sa bewang ko.

Nakaharap siya sa'kin kaya tanaw ko ang maganda niyang mukha. Her clear face, brown eyes, nice eyelashes, thick eyebrows, not so pointed nose but it looks good on her. And my most favorite part on her face is her pinkish lips that will look kissable.

"Yes, why? Nagpapahangin lang ako," tugon ko.

"I thought you went somewhere and left me while I'm asleep," she murmured.

"I won't do that. I won't leave you," I exclaimed and hug her tightly.

We're almost 4 years in a relationship and I still into the girl who I love since I was young.

Kumalas siya sa pagkakayakap ko nang tumunog ang cellphone ko.

Chesca is calling...

I click the loud speaker para marinig din ni Charmaine ang pag-uusapan namin ni Chesca.

"What I can do for you?" I straightforwardly asked on the other line.

["I have something important announcement,"] she answered in excited tone.

"Then, what is it?" lumingon ako kay Charmaine at parang naghihintay din siya sa susunod na sasabihin ni Chesca.

["Me and my fiancé will getting married as soon as possible. Maybe next week due to my condition, I'm pregnant."] she uttered that made us totally shock.

"Really? O, that's good news. Congratulations Chesca, I'm happy for you." biglang singit ni Charmaine.

["Charmaine, Is that you? Mabuti't narinig mo ang sinabi ko and by the way, thank you so much. So ano? Mag handa na kayo ah, alam niyo namang kayo 'yung bridesmaid at gromsman sa kasal ko."] pagpa-paalala niya sa amin.

"Sure, we'll attend. See you there and congratulations." sambit ko.

"Excited na ako Chesca kasi sa wakas at ikakasal ka na at magkakapamilya. I'm wishing the best for you, see you sa wedding mo." singit ulit ni Charmaine.

["Thank you very much sa inyong dalawa. I know na kayo rin soon, o siya, magpapa-alam na ako kasi marami pa akong tatawagan."] wika nito at mahina kaming tumawa ni Charmaine.

"Okay, please take good care your self for your baby, bye." I said and end the called.

Mula 'nong naging okay na sila ni Charmaine ay nakahanap na rin si Chesca ng lalaking tunay na magmamahal sa kaniya.

Ilang buwan na rin mula nang alokin siyang pakasalan ng boyfriend niya, naunahan pa talaga ako.

We thought that they will getting married next year but because of what she said earlier, that she's pregnant. Kailangan na nilang magpakasal sa lalong madaling panahon.