Chapter 36

Alexandra's POV

"I miss so much Angel. Please come back. All your family miss you. I need you Alexa. I know you're strong. Fight for me."

I can hear his voice. I can hear everything he said to me. I missed him. I wanted to open my eyes. To comfort his broken state, but I couldn't. He said I am strong and I can do it. He said to fight for him. But I couldn't. After awhile I couldn't hear anything else.

I felt like I was trapped in my body and I wanted to break free. Suddenly I could feel him shaking and I was worried about him. Slowly I opened my eyes. I was blinded by the sun. Finally I was able to open my eyes. I scanned the room I was currently in. I was in a hospital room. Well duh. I looked at Brandon sleeping on my hand but he had a frown on his face and he was shaking. Suddenly he jolted up.

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned. He looked up shoked but a huge grin broke on his face.

"You're awake!" I laughed.

"No shit Sherlock."I coughed and he handed me a cup of water. I smirked and he rolled his eyes and hugged me. Well suffocating me.

"Brandon....can't....breath." He backed away immediately.

"I'm sorry." I hugged him again. "I'll tell Conor to grab your parents."

"Okay." I said resting my head back. After a couple of minutes Brandon came back with a doctor.

"Hello my Lady. I'm doctor Peter. How are you feeling?"

"Okay I guess. A little bit tired. And my back hurts." I told him.

"I'll give you some medicine. You'll be fine in a couple of weeks. Take care and eat healthy." He smiled a warm smile and I nodded.

"Okay doctor." He bowed and left.

"You scared me Alexa. Don't do it again." He said in a deep voice and I melted.

"Well the blame is on your psycho ex." I laughed but he tensed. "I'm sorry Brandon I didn't mean it like that." He grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes.

"Don't ever apologize Angel. You're right. We should find a solution for that psychopath. I can't believe I loved someone like her." He scoffed making me smile.

"We'll get through this too." I squeezed his hand.

"Alex baby!" Mom barged into the room along with dad and Harry. Soon Ace and Lea followed them.

"Hey." I said awkwardly.

"How are you feeling honey?" Dad asked.

"I'm fine dad. Never been better."

|||

"Here you'll sleep on the bed while I sleep on the couch." Brandon said. We were currently in the castle. Precisely in our room.

"Wait what? Why?" I asked shocked.

"I'm afraid I'll hurt you while sleeping." He shrugged.

"You never hurt me. I want you to sleep with me." He raised an eyebrow. "Not THAT. I meant sleep next to me. As in the same bed. Oh god." I face palmed myself while Brandon was clutching his stomach from how hard he was laughing.

"It's okay baby. If you weren't injured I would've fulfilled your wish." He winked and I became red as a tomato. He helped me to lay down on the bed but I hissed.

"Ow!" He kissed my forehead in a comforting gesture. "Can you get me Harry please? I need to speak to him."

"Of course. I'll be in my office." He kissed my lips and left. Several minutes later Harry entered the room.

"Alex? Are you okay?" He asked worried.

"I'm fine. Sit down I want to speak with you."

"Okay." He sat on the chair next to me.

"Spill."

"What?" He tilted his head in confusion.

"Did you think that if I got injured I'll forget about you and Anna?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Alex." He rolled his eyes.

"Alex." I mimicked him. Childish I know. "Now speak." I glared at him and he looked scared as hell.

"Anna and I hate each other." He said quickly.

"Why? She's the sweetest girl I met." He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah sweet to you. But me? She's a demon to me!" He stood up trying to prove his point. I laughed. Loudly.

"Are you in love little brother?" I asked with a smirk.

"What? With that brat? Obviously no!" Then I remembered something. I smiled evilly.

"Great then. The king Philip is coming in 2 days. He's bringing his son. I wonder if she would be interested in him and-"

"Hell no. She won't even have the chance to meet him. I'll make sure of that."

"Tsk tsk." My smirk grew wider and he looked horrified after he realized what he said.

"I-I mean-" he tried reasoning.

"No point in hide the fact from your big sister." I smiled sweetly. He muttered incoherent words under his breath.

"Alex!" Anna barged into the room. It wasn't allowed for anyone to come into my room like this. But this was the princess.

"Anna! Hello." I smirked again when I saw her scowl after seeing Harry.

"Uhm I'm sorry I entered this way." She turned bright red.

"Alexa I-"

"Best timing Brandon best timing." I laughed.

|||

We were currently sitting in our room. Well me laying. Brandon sat on the sofa with Anna next to him while my poor brother was sitting on a chair in front of them. Brandon was glaring at my brother while I looked happy as hell.

"Well? Will you tell us what's happening between you two?" Brandon said in a cold voice. Anna seemed unfazed while Harry looked like he could faint anytime now.

"My sister is overthinking everything. There's nothing between us." He said. It was time now to glare at him.

"Oh really?" I scowled.

"Yes!" Both Harry and Anna exclaimed at the same time.

"Stop lying! Both of you. You think I'm a fool? I already suspected something." Brandon yelled. They both flinched.

"Brandon calm down." I told him. He took a deep breath and nodded.

"Now speak." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote and comment.
❤️❤️