Chapter 40

Alexandra's POV

"Good morning baby." I turned my head to look at my husband.

"Good morning." I replied. He kissed me on the lips and we got up.

"How are you feeling?" He teased me.

"Sore." I rolled my eyes. "The pain in my back is back." I told him rubbing my back.

"Do you need a doctor?" He asked me concerned.

"No it's okay." I smiled at him and hugged him.

We were still in bed. Yesterday was amazing. I can't believe that I'm a married woman now. He's everything to me now.

"Let's go down to eat breakfast." Be pulled my hand.

"Brandon we need a shower." I laughed pulling him back.

"I'm hungry. But not for food." He smirked. I slapped his hand and ran to the bathroom.

Who knew the cold hearted Brandon would be such a sweetheart. Obviously not me. I took the ring of my finger and looked at it. Brandon's name was engraved on it and mine was engraved on his. I smiled and put it back in my finger.

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and left to the closet to pick up a dress for the day. We were having our honeymoon in the most amazing place here in Emerland.

The sea. The sea of Emerland was one of the best place in all the kingdoms I know. It gave a feeing of calmness. They have a castle, but of course smaller than the royal castle, built here. It was for vacations and now it is for our honeymoon.

After I got dressed in a nice red dress, I exited the closet to see Brandon coming out of the shower. His hair was wet and I followed the droplets of water as it went down on his eight packs. I snapped out of my revert and blushed when I realized that Brandon caught me staring at him.

"What? Can't I look at my handsome husband?" I asked trying to get rid of my embarrassment.

"Of course you could look at what's yours." He came and put his arms around my waist and whispered in my ears. "My body is yours baby. You can watch it as much as you like." He then kissed my cheek and went into the closet.

I huffed but with a smile I left the room. Conor was coming towards our room.

"Your highness." He bowed.

"Yes Conor?"

"Congratulations your highness. I'm proud to be the queen's personal guard." He stated proudly.

"Thank you Conor." I replied with a smile.

"I came here to let you know that breakfast is ready."

"Okay. Lead the way. I'm sure Brandon would know his way." I laughed and he nodded walking in front of me.

I followed Conor and we walked a lot and I mean a lot of hallways and stairs. We ended up in the dinning room where there was two plates and the room was decorated with flowers.

"Thank you Conor you are dismissed." I said with a smile. He smiled back and left.

"Oh your highness I didn't know you were already here!" A middle aged woman looked at me with a shock expression. She was holding what looks like a spoon. But a bigger one. And have strange angles.

"I'm sorry if I startled you." I said.

"It's okay. The breakfast is ready to be served." When she said those words she suddenly stiffened looking behind me. I turned around quickly to see Brandon. With a frown. Again!

"Y-you can sit I'll serve the f-food." She said and scurried away. I glared at Brandon.

"What?" He asked.

"Really? Was it necessary to kill the poor woman with your glare?" He rolled his eyes but sent me a flirtatious smile. I couldn't stop my smile.

The previous maid and 3 others put the food on the table and stood aside waiting for our next order. Brandon gave them a sharp nod and they left us. I rolled my eyes again but didn't say anything.

"Let's eat." He said cheerfully. This is bipolar I swear.

|||

"Honey!" I hummed in response.

We were bow sitting on the beach looking at the sea and the sunset. He was holding me on his chest. Guards were roaming the place but kept hidden so they don't disturb us.

"You know I have duties and responsibilities waiting for me. We can't stay here longer than 3 days. I'm sorry." He said looking at me.

"It's okay. We have a lifetime to spend together. I won't disappear suddenly." I joked and he chuckled.

"Right. You won't." He kissed my head. "What did I do to deserve a woman like you?" He asked more to himself.

"I'm the lucky one trust me." We stare at each other with adoration. At that moment my life was complete and I didn't want him to let me go.

"We'll have dinner in an hour here. Just consider it as a date." He winked.

"To show your love to me?" I smirked.

"I can do that in bed also." That made me shut up and look at the sea with a flushed face.

"Did you ever think about having a baby?" I asked him out of nowhere.

"Of course. But not now. We still have lots of things to do. I'd love to have 5 children." He said truthfully.

"4 girls and 1 boy." I said immediately. He raised an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Because I need girl's power in the kingdom. They've got enough with boys always." I said rolling my eyes.

"There's Anna." He said with a frown.

"She'll join out girls power." I stated.

"Great." He muttered under his breath.

"And we'll be more powerful than man."

"Double great." He rolled his eyes but in a playful manner.

"Hey mister you don't have the right to complain." I poked him in the face.

"Really?" He said a smirk.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'.

Suddenly his smirk grew and he started tickling me. I laughed uncontrollably and begged him to stop.

"Tickle monster!" He growled playfully. I laughed more.

Finally the torture stopped and we kissed on the soft sand. His lips met mine in a soft kiss but he pulled away too soon to my liking.

"Meet me here at 8." He kissed my nose and helped me get up.

"Okay!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote and comment.
❤️❤️