Chapter 50

Brandon's POV

"The plan is settled then." I said dismissing the men. "Andrew can I have a word with a you?"

"Yes of course." He stayed back and we were left alone.

"I know there's something else bothering you." I said.

"Actually yes. I have another piece of information. There's a traitor between us. Someone close. Very close." He replied. I tensed at his words.

"Who?"

|||

Alexandra's POV

"So when can we feel the baby kicking?" Maria asked with light up eyes.

"It's still early." I laughed at her eagerness.

"Oh. Why?" I laughed more clutching my tummy. "What?" She glared.

"Maria, the baby hasn't developed his legs and arms. Therefore he can't kick." Her mouth formed an 'o' shape.

"I really hope you are having a girl." She said excitedly.

"Yeah me too. I'll be the best auntie in the world." Anna said. I chuckled at them.

"So Maria. You're wedding is in 2 days!! I can't wait. Finally you're getting married."

"Yeah I should've been married a while ago but it's okay. Andrew is going crazy actually." She laughed with a smirk. "He can't wait anymore." She giggled and I laughed with her.

"I'm craving something salty." I suddenly said.

"What do you want?" She asked immediately.

"I want..." I paused a few seconds to word my thoughts. "Soup. That's it. I want some soup. With citrus in it. Omg Maria I want soup right now."

"Okay okay I'm going to tell the chef to make you some soup." She left the room.

I put my hand on my stomach and caressed it lovingly. I can't describe what it's like to have a human being inside you. It's the best feeing in the world. But it holds responsibility too. To keep the baby protected.

"Hey little one. Do you want soup?" I laughed at my own words. "I love you so much. I know you're so small but you're are a world to me. You're my world."

"That was nice. Now my child will think you love him more than me." Brandon was standing next to the door the whole time.

"Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes. "And it's a her." I shrugged.

"Whatever." He came and sat next to me. He put his hand on my stomach and rub it just like I was doing few minutes ago.

"Hello son. I love you more than your mom okay?" He whispered to my stomach. He's so cute. "And if you're a girl. I would love you even more." He kissed my stomach and looked at me with warm eyes.

"You're amazing." I said wiping a tear.

"I love you." But before I reply Maria entered with a hot bowl of soup.

"Soup!" She placed the bowl on the table and I dug in it.

The warm liquid flew down my throat with the citrus in it. I was flying. What? I adore food okay! Plus I'm a pregnant woman. I should eat.