Chapter 45

Alexandra's POV

"Hey Anna." Anna was sitting in the kitchen eating pancakes.

"Your highness!" The cooks gasped and bowed.

"Alex!" She smiled when she saw me. I saw another plate next to hers.

"What can I get you your highness." One of the cooks asked me.

"I want to eat dinner. Oh and make two plates." She nodded and they started making me something to eat.

"You started eating didn't you- Alex?" Harry stood shocked at the door.

"Hello brother."

"Hey Alex. Or should I say your highness." He smirked. I rolled my eyes until I was aware if the situation.

"So. You two. Eating together huh!" It was my turn to smirk. They both widened their eyes.

"No."

"Yes."

I raised an eyebrow and narrowed my eyes.

"Yes or no?" Anna glared at Harry. But he beat her to it.

"Yes we are." He said rolling his eyes.

"Harry." She hissed.

"They'll know eventually. Plus I hate you. But I can eat with you." He shrugged.

"You're weird." I said.

"Here's your food your highness." The cook gave me 2 plates.

"Who's the second one for?"

"Aaron." They looked at me confused. "Conor bring Aaron." He nodded a sharp nod and went to bring him.

"I'm here." He yelled running inside the kitchen.

"Hey pretty boy." Anna said with a warm smile.

"Hey." He chirped.

"What's your name?" She asked him.

"Aaron."

"Wow what a beautiful name."

"Mommy chose it."

"Aww where is she?" I shot her a look and she understood immediately.

"At the graveyard." She smiled sadly dropping the topic.

"Let's eat Aaron." He nodded and sat next to me.

|||

After Conor took Aaron back home I sat at the library. I chose a book to read until Brandon comes back. He looks tense these days. I haven't seen mother yet. Which is strange. I asked Harry about her and dad but he only shrugged.

I roamed at the library to find a good book but I found none. Or I wasn't in the mood.

"What are you doing sweetheart." I turned with a huge smile to see Brandon standing with an amused face.

"Brandon!" I ran and he caught me mid way. I hugged him tight.

"How are you my queen."

"I'm fine." He looked tired and few cuts were visible on his face. I traced them and looked at him worried.

"Don't worry sweetheart. It's nothing." He kissed my forehead.

"Brandon where's mother and father?" I'm sick of being kept in the dark.

You would say, dumb girl go to their room. I did but it was locked. And Harry shooed me and distracted me.

He sighed and cupped my face.