Chapter 38

Brandon's POV

"Finally." I hissed after I found the one I was looking for.

"How did you find me?" He snarled. I smirked.

"None of your business. You're coming with me." His eyes widened and he took his sword. I rolled my eyes.

"Stay back." He dares to say.

"I advise you to let go of the sword or we'll kill your precious son." His eyes widened more if that was possible.

"N-no!" He took a step back to look at the scenery.

"Great come with us quickly before my troops kill him." He nodded. Andrew and two other warriors grabbed him.

We walked back down to see blood everywhere. There were plenty of bodies on the floor. I smiled an evil smile.

"Sir!" I turned to see Ronan and Marcos.

"Done?" I asked.

"Yes your highness few of our warriors were injured no one was killed. Whereas those filthy humans were killed all of them." Marcos said.

"Let me go!" Someone exclaimed.

"Calvin!" Oh so the son wasn't killed yet. Good. I'm a man of my words.

"Dad!" He had tears in his eyes. I scoffed.

"Take the boy to the prisons." I ordered. "You will come to the dungeons." I said.

|||

Back to the present.

"Let's go see what he has to tell us." Andrew nodded and followed me.

We went down to the dungeons. I opened the door to his cell and saw him. He had 2 missing fingers. A black eyes a broken arm and leg.

"Well well. What do we have here!" I smirked looking at him.

"S-stay a-away." He said in a weak voice.

"I want to know what your daughter is up to!" If you hadn't know. This son of a bitch was Elena's father.

"I-I d-don't know!" He screamed. Andrew grabbed his hair and yanked his head back.

"What? So your daughter attacked my castle with your guards and you don't know!" I laughed.

"Who t-told you a-about m-my place ?" He glared. He dared to glare.

"Didn't I tell you not to trust anyone?" My smirk grew wider.

My man entered the cell. Lucius's shocked face was visible. He chocked. Poor man. He trusts anyone. Not even Andrew knew who he was.

"Conor." Lucius said. Conor smirked at him. "H-how dare you! I t-treated you l-like a son."

"I'm loyal to his highness king of Emerland and his son prince Brandon." He said proudly.

"Conor I want information from him in two hours. Andrew follow me." Conor will take care of him while I have Alexa to take care of.

We went upstairs to my office. I entered and sat on my chair while Andrew faced me.

"Conor was always with Alex! When and how did that happen?"