Epilogue

Alexandra's POV

"Cassie stop running around." I told Cassie after I saw a breathless Laura running behind her.

"Sorry mommy." My 3 years old daughter replied with puppy eyes.

"Mom! I have horse riding lessons but Stephan is crying wanting to go with me." Mat said.

"Give him to me." I took my 2 years old sun.

Mathew is my eldest son. He's 11 years old. 2 years later we had our 9 years old baby girl Wendy. Then we had Cassandra and last my sweet baby boy Stephan.

Brandon wanted 5 kids and that's what he got. There's a little baby in my stomach waiting to complete the number. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll take Stephan your highness." Nathalie, one of the nannies said.

"No it's okay. I'll take care of him. Thank you." She smiled and left.

"Mat honey you go to your lessons I get your brother." He smiled relieved.

"Kids!"

"Grandma!" They all yelled and ran to Lea who entered with Ace.

"I wonder if I'm invisible." Ace grumbled.

Stephan was jumping in my arms.

"Come her little one." Ace took Stephan and kissed him. "You're my favorite." He whispered making me laugh.

"How are you uncle Ace?" I asked him.

"I'm fine Alex. How's the pregnancy?" He asked gently.

"So far it's good." I patted my stomach.

"Daddy!" Cassie screamed.

Cassie was a daddy's girl. No one can say no to her because she'll go running to Brandon who was can't deny her anything. That irritates me. I don't want my daughter to be a spoiled brat. In her eyes I'm an evil mother. But she'll thank me later.

"Baby girl." He scooped her up in his arm.

"Mommy was scolding me." She whined.

"She did?" I glare at him. I told him many times to stop spoiling her. "What did you do huh?" He asked her.

"She made Laura run behind her." I rolled my eyes.

"We're here." Anna and Harry finally got married and had twins. A boy and a girl.

"Hello Anna." I hugged her.

"Hey big sister." Harry 'tried' to hug me while holding both his kids.

Someone snaked his arms around my waist from behind. I knew very well his touch.

"How are you sweetheart?" He whispered.

"Tired. The kids are tiring me. But I'm glad we have them all." I smiled looking at them.

"Isn't our family beautiful." He said holding a loving gaze.

"Yes it is." I laughed.

"How's my little boy?" He put his hand on my stomach.

"Girl." I rolled my eyes.

"How do you know."

"Mother feeling." I smirked because he can't beat that.

"I missed you today." He sighed.

"I missed you too. How was it?"

"New children are joining the orphanage. They all seem happy. I'm glad for that."

"Alex can you take your children away?" My 18 years old sister said. Yeah Bella and Sia are 18 now. Bella was the grumpy one while Sia adores playing with my kids. Bella adores the children but she gets bored easily.

"Hello to you too Bella."

"Hey Alex." Sia screamed getting dragged by my son. Mat. Her fav. It looks like everyone picked his fav child.

"Hey Sia." I replied laughing.

"Alex!" Mom hugged me tight.

"Hey honey." Dad said.

"Hello mom and dad. We missed you. How's Graceland?"

"Good. We had so much fun. Your grandpa gave his castle to you Alex."

"I miss him so much already." I said sadly.

"It's okay. He'a up there watching over us." Mom smiled.

"Dinner's ready." Laura announced.

"Wait there's still Maria and Andrew." I said.

"We came !" Maria exclaimed.

Maria and Andrew struggled at first to have a child. They spent five years trying to have a child but failed. Until one lucky night she fainted and we got the news that she's pregnant.

They have 2 beautiful boys.

"Finally I was starving." Maria rolled her eyes and we headed to the dinning room.

Chatters filled the room with laughter and joy. Brandon held my hand and smiled at me.

"I love you so much!" He said.

"I love you so much more." He kissed my lips making me completed.

My life is complete.

Because he's my king.

My love.

And I have ever I ever wished for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Her king' is over. 😪

I had sooo much fun writing this book and I hope you enjoy it.

I love you all. Thank you for supporting me!

Now I'll focus on my new story; 'a new world'
❤️❤️