INTRO

This book has not been completed or edited yet, but pleade, enjoy

This book has not been completed or edited yet, but pleade, enjoy. It isn't based on a plot of the book or a specific first year. Just kinda stuff jam packed together✨✨ also there's a Yule ball scene in later chapters and I don't even think I wrote it in the right season or time period. But that's fine. This is just to fulfill the fantasy of being with Draco

Y/n Pushed her hand against her mouth to
keep her from laughing as she stood behind a tree. She peered over the side of the tree and let out a small shrill seeing draco smiling at her.

"I win I win." He chanted making y/n pout. "You always win."

He smirked at the girl, "that's because you stink at hide in seek."

Y/n sighed and sat down on the grass. The warm sun beemed down on her and her legs itched from the feeling of the grass against them. Draco sat down across from her, criss crossed as he plucked pieces of grass from the ground. "Maybe you'll win tomorrow." He said sincing y/n bad mood.

"My mother said we're not playing tomorrow. She said we're not playing together for a long time." She said almost confused. "So maybe next week."

Draco sighed, "a whole week? What am I suppose to do in the mean time?"

She shrugged, "I don't even know."

She laid down on the grass and stared up at the tree that was blowing in the wind. She closed her eyes only a second before re opening them and seeing dracos smiling face down at her. She giggled lightly and touched his hair that was dangling infront of his face.

Draco quickly pecked her lips making her shrill. "Ew!" She giggled whipping her mouth as Draco did the same. "Cooties." He giggled.

"Y/n! Come on we're leaving!" Y/n mother said making her sigh and stand up. She grabbed Draco hand and pulled him up to the porch where her mother and father sat with Lucius and narcissa.

"Y/n, hug draco good bye. You won't see him for while." My mother said.

I giggled lightly and shook my head. "Ew!" Draco said agreeing with the girl. Draco stuck out his hand which y/n shook. "Bye bye Draco. I'll see you next week okay? Bye Aunt cici, bye luci." She waved at the Malfoys as she walked away.

Little y/n and little Malfoy were only 7 in this incounter. The week that they thought they weren't going to see each other turned into years.

Y/n mother got a job offer in the America's where there family moved and settled for those years. Until y/n mother and father suddenly passed in a tragic car accident which led y/n to be sent back home where her aunt lived.
6 years after y/n had left London and then moved back, a women appeared on her aunts door step. "Good evening Ms. L/N."