SIX

☾

"Why are you staring?" Jade whispered. "Do I need to fight him?" She asked glaring at Ben.

"Amortenia." I stated.

"You gave him a love potion? Him? Really?" Jade scoffed. "Could have gave it to Blaise and make it worth your while."

I turned to face her and rubbed my face. "No. You know my amortenia smelled like Amberwood, citrus, and that place?"

She nodded and I looked over at Ben. "Well he takes care of two of those boxes."

"Wait hes who you're most attractive to? You've never even met him before." Jade muttered looking at the boy. "And what about that place?"

I sighed, "I don't know okay! I just know that he smells like it."

Jade nodded lightly looking in between me and him. "I don't see it, but I support. Maybe you can get all cozy with him during Christmas break, I don't think he goes home."

I laughed lightly and shook my head. "Maybe I will."

I stared at the boy almost in a daze. He was an attractive boy and the fact that he smelt like my amortenia just added to the whole thing. He was aligning with his friend before looking over at me, Sending me back a huge smile. I returned the favor blushing slightly but soon his face was replaced with malfoys.
"Who are you drooling for l/n." He asked turning around looking at the other Slytherins.

I rolled my eyes and glared at the boy who just took a seat next to me. "Can I help you?" I asked.

"Find out what my project suppose to be about." He asked. I huffed and shrugged lightly, "no I don't know draco. I'm not concerned about that right now."

"When are you going to start it?" He asked.

"It's a partner project, not just me." I spat. He rolled his eyes at me and scoffed, "if you think I'm working on anything with you, you are ballistic."

"Guess were not going to turn in anything." I said cocking an eyebrow at him.

"Fine by me." He huffed standing up and walking off.

I watched as he left and jade looked at me like I was insane. "That projects a big part of our grade. A zero on that would cause you to fail."

"It's my first week, there bro going to fail me. Draco, maybe. But me? No." I smiled lightly. "Besides he'll come around on Tomorrow night when I haven't done it."