FOUR

☾

I clutched the pillow to my ears, my eyes squirted as I tried to block out the noise. It was so loud.
I let out an annoyed groan along with everyone else in the dorm. "Someone shut her up." Pansy muttered.

"If you snore one more time-" I threatened  only to be cut off by another one of hades snores. "That's it! I've lost my mind." I scoffed throwing the pillow off my face and standing up. I opened up my drawer grabbing a role of duck tape and ripping a piece off. I walked over to jades bed. "Shut. Up." I said before pushing her chin up before slapping the duck tape across her mouth.

"Why do you have duck tape?" Another girl named Charlie Asked.

"My mom always taught me to have duck tape everywhere you go. Break your arm, duck tape. Car breaks down, duck tape. In our case snoring. Duck tape solves all life's problems." I smiled. It instantly fell as I heard jade letting out another loud snore. The girls let out an annoyed groan and I rubbed my face exhausted.

"Wake her up." Pansy yelled.

"Jade. Jade. Your going to be late." I said hitting her shoulder. "Jade." I said again hitting her harder. "Tom hiddlestons here." I said in a sing song voice that made her eyes shoot open and sit up fast, hitting by forehead in the process. "Where?" She said.

I groaned and rubbed my forehead. "Bloody hell jade."

She Huffed, "don't play with a girl emotions like that y/n."

"Then shut your trap!" Pansy yelled from the other side of the room. "You've been snoring all night. Give us at least an hour of good rest."

I looked at my watch and sighed, "it's already morning. Breakfast is in 15."

"Great." Another girl muttered rolling out of bed as for Pansy and the other girls.

"So Tom isn't visiting the castle again?" Jade sighed.

"Again?" I asked. "Bloody hell where was I the first time?"

She shrugged, "America?"

I held out my hand and she grabbed sit rolling out of bed and grabbed her robes out of the drawer. "Talk to love boy yesterday?" She asked closing the drawer.

I scoffed, "absolute prick. I mean he threatened me."

"That's malfoy for you, probably hexed you too." Jade laughed walking into the bathroom.

I grabbed my robes to changing into them before brushing my teeth and getting ready For the day. I begged I didn't have any classes with malfoy but the fact he was a slytherin and in my year, wasn't helping my chances.

"I'm bloody starving." Jade said pushing me out the door.
"Your always hungry." I muttered

"You've known me for less than a day how can you come up with that?" She asked

"Educated guess."

We walked down to the great hall and grabbed light breakfast. I drank some orange juice while taking small bites of my breakfast pastry. "So for that class." Jade said inbetwen her bites of food. "That's up the stairs and to the left alright? Ask you teacher for the next one."

I nodded before stuffing the paper into my pocket.
I turned to look down at the table and made eye contact with again my old friend. They were darker now I suppose glaring at me like he was seeing my soul. I raised and eyebrow At him assertively before turning back to jade. "Well I'm going to go try to find my first class."

She waved me off while she was drinking her milk. "See ya."

I stood up from the table and walked out the door towards the hallways. Up the stairs- which stairs? I eventually just picked a random one before walking up and turning to the left. Kids already flooded the corradiors and hallway going to there classes that they had been going to for years.

I walked up to my first class, potions, walking in and taking a seat in the back of the class. I had this class with gryfindor but that wasn't my first thought as I watched kids pile in. It was the blonde hair boy who made his way a few tables Infront of me.

A man with long black hair and the dirtiest expression sat at the front of the class. "Turn to page 43 of your text book." I looked around to see kids groan and open up there books. I groaned too see I didn't even have a text book.

"Excuse me, Professer. We were suppose to be working on our amortentia potions today." A girl said from the gryfindor side of the room.

"Ms. Granger if you would like to speak out of turn again you may do it in detention." The Professer said slowly. "But I suppose you are right. Gather around."

The kids stood up and I looked around almost uncertain. I stood up to and made my way over to the girl who had spoken. "Hey sorry, I'm y/n I'm new." I said. The girl held out her hand which I shook, "Hermione granger." She smiled. "Would you like any help since you weren't here for the lesson on Monday?" She asked.

I nodded and smiled a tad, "Please I don't even know what Amortenia potion is."

She laughed before moving over. "Amortenia is the strongest love potion in the world. The potion smells diffrent for every perosn deppending on what attarcts them."

We watched as snape brewed the Potion infront of us.

"Attracts them? Like who we fancy?" I asked, "Well I don't fancy anyone."

"Ms. L/n." The Professer said making me snap my neck towards him. "Since you cant keep your mouth shut along with ms granger, please come up here and tell the class what you smell."

I frowned my eyebrows, looking at hermonine and then back at the Professer. He took a step to the right and I walked behind the table standing over the small cauldron. I leaned my nose over and took a deep breath and smelt the liquid.

"Um, citrus. Like oranges and maybe apples." I started, taking another sniff. "Amberwood, and another thing I can't put my finger on it." I closed my eyes taking another sniff. "It's a place. I don't know what place." I said pulling away from the liquid.

"A place?" The Professer asked. "That could be very insightful."

"If I remembered what place."