TWELVE

"Y/n what happened last night?" Jade said looking at the bandage on my head.

"Ben happened." I muttered taking a bite of my breakfast. "And this." I said slamming my broken wand on the table.

"Get him expelled! He's more trouble here than he is gone." Jade huffed crossing her arms.

"i plan on it, I thought Mcgonagall was going to be here but she's not." I muttered glaring down to where Ben was sat, laughing.

"Anything else happens?" She asked. My eyes wandered to malfoy who was eating his own breakfast. His eyes met mine and he smirked a tad raising an eyebrow almost like he could hear us.

"Nope." I said popping the P. I grabbed a pastry before standing up. "Going to Mcgonagalls office. I'll catch up with you later."

I looked back over at malfoy who had stood up to. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the hall and stood by the doors waiting for him.

"Boo." I said as he walked by me, making him jump out of his skin. "Blood hell y/n." He huffed glaring at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked past him. His shoes clicked as he tried to keep up with me. "Walking fast today aren't we?" He muttered

"I'm going to tell Mcgonagall about Ben." I said.

"Are you-" he started but couldn't seem to Finish the sentence.

"No I won't even mention you were there. Why are you always up wondering around at night?" I asked stopping and turning to look at him.

"That's none of your concern." He said glaring at me.

"Maybe I'll join you some nights." I smiled at him.

He rolled his eyes but a small smile formed on his lips. "I wouldn't mind that. I'll wait here for you, and then after, We'll go to the common room and have alittle alone time."

I rolled my eyes at him and smiled largely at him. "Your so cute."

He scoffed, "I am not cute. If anything I'm the most handsome guy you've ever seen."

I hummed in response. "No. Robert Pattinson is. Your just cute." I smiled pecking him lips softly.

He rolled his eyes at me, a small smile still playing on his lips before I walked off towards Mcgonagalls office.

I went to knock but her door was already cracked and I could hear poeple inside talking so I decided to wait. I couldn't help but over hear what they were talking about.
"We cannot tell her she has escaped." A voice said from the room. It was familiar but I couldn't put a face to it.

"She has a right to know." Someone else said. "Besides the first person that she will try to make contact with is her."

I chuckled lightly, Poor girl seems like she living a nightmare.

"If ms. y/n sees her mother alive running around, I don't know how she will react. She thinks her family's dead."

My heart dropped and I gritted my teeth together.

Pushing the door open and i looked at the Professer and the Malfoys.

"What?" I barked looking at them like I was about to burst.

"Ms. L/n!" Mcgonagall said hurrying around her desk. I held up my hand and looked at her. "What do you mean there alive? I was in the car wreck!" I yelled.

"Y/n sit now your looking pale." Narcissa said standing up from her seat.

"My parents are alive?" I shouted. I leaned my head out side the door, "Draco!" I yelled.

"Gosh don't tell the boy we're here." Lucius growled.

I saw dracos head pop around the corner, Gus face dropped at my expression. I held up one finger and motioned him over, glaring at him.
"What's wrong-" he started as he walked into the room. "Mom? Dad? What are you doing here?" He asked.

His face went from confused until it fell. "She's escaped from Azkaban hasn't see?"

"Azkaban! My mom was in Azkaban?" I yelled. "And you!" My head shot over to look at draco. "You knew! And you didn't tell me? Tell me my parents were alive?"

His face was paler than usually and his mouth was opening and closing as he tried to find the right words.

"Your father who is in hiding, asked us not to disclose your mothers doings with you." Lucius said.

"Aww shut up." I spat throwing my hands up. I took a deep breathing trying to calm my self. "What did she even do hm? To get to Azkaban?"

"I don't think-" narcissa started making me scoff, "I deserve to kkow!"

"She was using the imperio curse on your father and you." Lucius said.

I clicked my tongue and shook my head. "This is all- too much. I'm going."

"Ms. L/n." Mcgonagall said making me shake my head again. "I need time to think! Give me that at least!"

She sighed and nodded before motioning to the door which I walked out of.

I quickly walked down the hallway, tears running down my face.

"Y/n!" I heard a voice call out. I walked faster but Draco caught my arm spinning me around.

"I wanted to tell you. I really did." He said.

I huffed and whipped my tears off my cheeks. "I'd keep one eye open tonight malfoy. I've been told I'm a lot like my mother."

Ruining the good y/n draco moments as soon as they start 😼