ONE

☾

"May I help you?" I smiled lightly at the old women who nodded.

"Y/n L/n I am here to give you this." She smiled holding an envelope. "Since it is the middle of the school year I have personally decided to give it to you."

"Are you a witch?" I asked bluntly taking her almost by suprised.

"Uh- yes dear."

"Oh I'm already rolled into wizard online school." I said making the lady shake her head. "Is your aunt home?"

Y/n held up a finger to the lady and turned her head around letting out a piercing scream, "AUNTIE!" McGonagall put her finger over one of her ears almost wincing at my voice. "My heavens Ms. L/n." She said to me.

"Y/n what did I say about yelling in the house." My aunt meadows said coming out of the back room with a towel that she had been folding. She looked at the professer and smiled, "Minerva, please come in." She smiled waving her inside as i closed the door after her.

"How are you Meadow?" McGonagall asked

"Very well. Is there a reason your here? Or... ah I knew this time would be on its way." Meadow said looking at the envelope in my  hand. "I suppose I have to let her go at some point."

I looked down at the envelope, "can I open it?"

McGonagall nodded and motioned for me to do so. I ripped open the top of the envelope and read the contents of the letter. I looked up at her aunt in almsot disbelief, "is this the school my mother and father went too."

Meadow nodded and smiled lightly, "she always wanted you to attend. I thought it was too late since it's the middle of what would be your third year."

"Do I get a pet?" I asked beaming.

"Yes yes. I'd like to get you enrolled by the beginning of the week so enjoy your time with your aunt, pack. I'll be by on Monday morning." Mcgonagall said. "You have a good night Ms. L/n and Ms. Lakewood."

"Put it down y/n." My aunt huffed as I flicked my wand around.

"10' black walnut with Phoenix feather core." I replied throwing the wand up in the air and then catching it.

"Oh my- your going to break it on your first in person learning." My aunt grabbed it before stuffing it back in the box making me pout. "That is no way to grab a wand." I muttered stuffing the box in my bag.

"Gosh why couldn't of you got an owl." My aunt wined as my cat pushed her body up on her leg.

"Her names is Everest." I smiled grabbing the white cat and placing her on my shoulder. "And I love her." Everest leaned herself into my neck and purred as I scratched her head.

"Are you sure you have everything? Positive? Maybe you should wait another year..." my aunt muttered.

"Auntie I'll be fine." I smiled.

She sighed and pulled me into a hug. "I know you will. I'll be sure to write you, can't wait to see where you get sorted."

"Where did you think I'll get sorted?" I asked.

She laughed lightly and shook her head. "I have no idea honey. I was a ravenclaw, your grandparents were hufflepuffs, mom was a Slythern while your dad and his family were gryfindors, You have all the house genes in you. You remind me so much of your mother however."

I sighed and rubbed Everest lightly. "Do you miss them?"

"A lot."

I nodded and zipped up my bag and put Everest in her caring case. A knock on the door signaled it was my time to leave. McGonagall informed I would not be taking the train as the kids normally did but a personal ride with her.

I hugged my aunt one more time. "I'll miss you too."

"I love you y/n. You have a nice time okay? Make your parents proud."

I pulled away and smiled grabbing my bag and my cat opening up the door revieling the Professer. "Ms. Y/n." She smiled. "All ready to go?"

I nodded and held out my cat Carrier case which I dropped in her hand. "You can carry Everest."

"Goody me." She said sarcastically making me laugh alittle.

"I like you." I said.

"I'm quite fond of you too ms. l/n, now hogwarts awaits your arrival."