FIVE

☾

"A place?" Jade asked me at lunch. I let out a small groan and rubbed my face lightly. "Yes a place!" I said annoyed.

"You fancy a place?" She asked genuinely confused.

"Obviously not." I muttered. "It'll come to me eventually."

"How do you have sex with a place?" Jade muttered under her breath. I glared at her and pretended to strangle her, "I hate you. You know that?"

"Get in line." She said rolling her eyes.

Kids started leaving, and heading to there next class so I stood up. "I have history of magic next, bless me."

Jade laughed, "have fun."

I waved at her goodbye turning and walking towards the room HOM was at. I wasn't a big fan of history in general. Learning about a bunch of dead people and there history is not my cup of tea. Changing history, making history, being history is a lot more fun.

"Ms. L/n! So nice to finally meet you." The Professer said as I walked into the classroom. The kids who were already in the class ruined to look at me and I looked at the teacher confused. "Uh yeah. You too." I muttered taking a seat in the back of the class.

"I'm Professer Charter. I was friends with your mother when we went here together." She said coming over to my desk. I nodded slowly, "that's cool."

"Shame what happened to your parents." She sighed and I nodded again. So great for her to bring up their death.

"Class beginning!" She said clapping her hands together. "Y/n books in the back for you."

I got up and grabbed a book and started back down at my desk, my feet in the chair next to me.
"This week before Christmas break, we are going to be doing a project over our lesson this week. The person sitting beside you will be your partner so you need to work with in class and outside of class." I looked over at the empty spot next to me and rolled my eyes.

I propped my head up on my hand staring blankey at her. I started to drift off to sleep until Professer charter yelled. "Malfoy so glad you could join us." She said sarcastically. "Take a seat next to ms. Y/n, she will be your partner for this week."

He ripped the chair from out under my legs letting them hit the floor. "I could have moved them." I whispered turning my body to face the front.

"I don't even want to sit here with your nasty shoes on it." He muttered back.

"Should of sat on it so I could have shown you where the shoe fits." I spat.

"Wait to my father here's about the bitch you've become." He spat glaring at me.

"Wait till my big ole daddy here's about this." I mocked in inmitation of dracos voice. This made him slam his fist down and turn and glare at me.

"Is there a problem ms. L/n? Mister malfoy? Are you two incapable of working with eachother?" The Professer asked.

Me and draco continued glaring at each other almost in a staring battle. I smiled a big smile at draco making his eyebrow frown in confusion, "no we're fine." I said turning back to Charter.

She nodded and continued on with the lesson.

"bitch." He muttered under his breath.

"prick." I muttered back.

"Class dismissed. Work this your partner this week on your project." The Professer said smiling. I looked over at draco with a raised eyebrow, "wait what's our project suppose to be on?"

He smirked standing up and grabbing his things, "you better figure it out." He said before leaving the room.

I rolled my eyes before standing up and walking out the door too. It was going to be a long week.

Jade woke me up the next morning shaking me furiously. "Wake up. Wake up." She changed as she continued to shake my shoulder.

"Okay okay I'm up." I muttterd sitting up rubbing my eyes. "What tine is it?" I asked.

"Time for breakfast." She smiled throwing my robes on the bed. "I'll meet you down there." She waved me off as she jogged out of the room. I huffed lightly annoyed she hadn't waken me up earlier but still got dressed.

I was half asleep as I walked out of the dorms and into the hallway, stumbling lightly while yawning.

"Woah watch out." A voice said as I ran right into there chest making me fall to the ground. I huffed and pushed my hair out of my face and looked out to see a slytheirn boy looking down at me concerned. "Are you alright love?" He asked holding out his hand.

I huffed lightly allowing him to help me up, "yeah, sorry." I said. As he pulled me up, I got a wiff of his Cologne, Amberwood and citrus.
"Hi." I smiled, blushing at the boy. "What did you say your name was?"

"I didn't." He smiled back. "Ben."

"Y/n. Your colonge, strong, no?" I asked.

He laughed slightly, "maybe. It's dior sauvage I think."

"Well it smells very good." I beamed

Amberwood and citrus. Maybe ben was my attraction, I had never met him before so how did I know what he smelt like. And what was the other smell in the potion?