THIRTEEN

I somehow ended up on the 7th floor of the left corridor pacing down the hallways. My teeth gritted against each other as my brain cursed Draco and Mcgonagall along side my family. Is it so wrong for a daughter to want to know if her family is alive?

I let out an annoyed growl and banged my fist against the wall. To my suprise the brick started to crumble and revealed a door that opened.

I looked around before slowly walking into it. The only things in the room was a mirror placed in the other side along with a fire. The doors behind me closed making me jump a tad, as I walked towards the mirror. Maybe I could adjust my aperance until my journey to hex draco and possibly every other person who knew my mother was a sick being.

I took a deep breath as I wiped the test stains I saw and fixed my robes. A figure slowly appeared behind me and I jumped turning around to see no one. My eyebrows scrunched in confusion as I faced the mirror again only to see my mom and dad smiling.

"Hearts desires." I mumbled reading the backwards wording on the mirror. I let out a breath of relief and smiled back at my parents, they were... good.

My face twisted with disgust as another face appeared next to them.

"I think that's enough for today." I spat stomping my feet as I walked away from the reflection of my parents and Draco.

I pushed open the doors of the room and walked out.

"Y/n there you are." A voice said making me turn around. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth together, just what I needed.

I grabbed my wand from my robe and turned around holding to bens neck. "You." I huffed

His eyes closed shut as he held up his hands, "I'm not here to hurt you. I-what were you doing in the room of requirement?" He Asked opening one eye making me push my wand deeper into his throat.

"The room of what?" I asked.

"The room of requirement. It only opens when someone's in need. What did you need?" He asked.

"None of your business. Now what do you want before I obliterate you." I huffed.

"I just wanted to apologize." He said

I glared slightly at the boy before slowly lowering my wand. "I don't accept it nor do I want to here it."

Ben sighed, "I was wrong for doing those horrific things. I hope your heads well. I wanted to bring you this as an apology gift." He said slowly reaching into his pocket and pulling out a box.

"It was my mother's when she was a slytherin." He said opening up the box revealing a necklace.

"That's very kind but I do not want your sorry apologies." I said putting the lid back on the box.

"Just keep it alright? If you forgive me or not." He held out the box and I sighed taking it.

"Now... scram. Kay?" I said almost awkwardly As I turned around and walked quickly away from Ben.

I arrived At the common room and sat down on the couch only to be greater with jade.

"You have classes don't you?" I asked grabbing a book off the table.

"I was worried about you." She said taking a seat next to me. "What happened with Mcgonagall and ben?"

I huffed and shook my head not looking up from the book. "Nothing that concerns you."

She sighed "That bad?"

"Like I said, nothing that concerns you." I muttered.

Her eyebrows scrunched, "really bad then?"

I slammed the book shut and chunked it across the room hitting the mantle of the fire place.
"My mother and father are alive and I thought they were bloody dead. So yes that bad." I yelled at her.

"Your parents..that died in a car crash?" She asked Unamused with my yelling.

"Yes. My mother has escaped Azkaban and they weren't going to tell me. Everyone knew" I huffed. "Draco, narcissa, Mcgonagall heck probably even Harry Potter for all I'm concerned."I huffed grabbing another book off the table and throwing it.

"Azkaban? You always talk about your mom like an Angel." Jade said.

"I thought she as but I also thought she died in a car crash so it appears my memory's have been a tad altered." Jade handing me a book from the pile which I also threw.

"Thats bloody insane. You should sue." Jade said handing me another book.

"I wish. Or just hex draco, I'm fine with that too." I muttered watching the book hit the wall.

The pile of books ran out and I sighed leaning my head against the couch. "Feel any better?" Jade asked.

"Yeah. Thanks." I said.

"Now what are we going to use to hex draco? I say we use the slug vomiting curse, it's gotten me threw my first couple years here." Jade asked.

I shrugged, "murder."

"Calm down Voldemort, we're not try in g to get you sent to Azkaban. Let's try to have a family reunion on better terms." Jade said.

I stood up for a second the box that Ben gave me falling out of my robe and onto the couch. "Secret admirer?" Jade asked grabbing the box and opening it.

I rolled my eyes and snatched the box away looking inside of it. A sliver necklace laid inside of it making me scoff. "Ben gave it to me to apologize. Rather ugly if I say." I smiled lightly making jade chuckle.

"Put it on. I wanna see if it looks any better on." Jade laughed.

I shook my head and grabbed the cool metal with my finger.

My vision became blurry and I felt my self hit the ground hearing light shouts from jade.

Today a bloody magnificent day.