SEVEN

☾

"Where did you go last night?" Jade asked me at breakfast that morning. My eyes flickered over to draco and back to her. "Bathroom. Someone was in ours."
I knew draco would kill me if I told anyone and I wasn't going to expose his feelings out to everyone. I figured he didn't even want me knowing.

Almost in command, I was yanked up by my shirt only to be meet with a glaring draco.

"Bloody hell, May I help you?" I spat glaring at the boy.

"I need to talk to you." He said pushing me forward

"Talk to you later jade!" I yelled back as he continued to push me towards the doors and unit the hallway. He eventually pushed me into a empty closet and sent me the harshest glare.

"I didn't tell anyone about last night!" I said holding my hands up in defense. "I know you wouldn't want people to know your dark secret of having emotions."

Draco scoffed and his shoulders fell from his defense stance. "If you tell anyone, I won't hesitate to end you l/n."

I cocked my eyebrow at him and smirked, "Is that a promise?"

His annoyed face was replaced by a small smile only for a second. "Your unbearable? You know that?" He said.

"I get that a lot. Now can I go? People might think we're making sweet love in here if I'm gone too long." I joked making him roll his eyes and open to the door for me.

"Unbearable." He said making me turn around and flick him off.

"Right back at ya."

"Mr. malfoy, Ms. L/N, do you have your project to turn in?" The Professer asked us.

I turned to look at malfoy, my eyebrows raised and a smirk covering my face. "Yeah draco do we have it?" I asked.

Draco handed some parchment to the professor.

My smile dropped and I looked at him in utter disbelief, my mouth parted open slightly.

"Stop looking at me." He growled, his eyes pointed towards the front of the room.

"You-you did the project? By yourself?" I asked.

"You weren't going to do it." He muttered.
"It's a.... thank you. For yesterday."

I blinked slowly staring at the boy in shock. "Draco.." I started but he snapped his head towards me.
"Stop making it weird."

I gulped lightly and turned my head to face the front. It felt weird. Draco, being nice. In his own weird way of course. why did I feel weird. The thought of draco in his room working on this project early this morning made me feel guilty.

"Stop." Draco muttered making me look at him confused. "I can see the wheels turning behind you eyes."

"Sorry." I muttered.

After class was dismissed I collected my things and walked out of the room, still confused more than ever.

"Bye jade. Have a good Christmas!" I smiled hugging the girl.

"Thanks. You too. Get all close and personal with Ben 'Kay? Just no babys." She smiled pulling away. I laughed and waved to her as she left the common room. Only a few other Slytherin girls were staying for Christmas, none that I really knew, none in my year.

I sighed sitting infront of the fire under the mantel, my jumper clinging to my arms.

"Hey." A voice said I looked up to see Ben taking a seat next to me. "Hey." I smiled back.

"Cold?" He asked.

I laughed and nodded. "I'm always cold. No matter how much fire or jumpers I have, I'm always cold."

"Maybe you need a diffrent kind of warmth- here." He held up his arm and I smirked lightly before sliding towards him having his arm wrap around my shoulders. "Better?"

"No but I enjoy it." I laughed lightly, along with him. "Any other boys staying for Christmas?" I asked.

He clicked his tongue thinking. "In our grade? Malfoy. Few others maybe I honestly can't remember."

"Are you friends with malfoy?" I asked curiously.
He shrugged, "we know of eachother. Good enough for me. I despise the boy."

I shook my head, "I personally enjoy his company."

"Really? I don't see you as the type. He's a prick and your, beautiful."

I blushed lightly. "I don't see how prick ask beautiful counteract each other but I enjoy everyone's company."

"What about mine?" He asked

I looked up at him and smiled. "Expecically yours."