FIFTEEN

☾

My head whipped around at the sound of the voice. I stared embarrassed at the boy behind me who was red in the face. He looked so much younger right now, scared but younger.

"You see me in the mirror y/n?" He asked, his cocky self now gone, Like he was scared to ask the wrong thing.

"A few days ago I did." I said figgiting with my fingers, my cocky self gone also.

"That's....nice." Was all he could say. The awkward silence filled the room, us silently debating who would dare speak next.

"Bloody hell Draco what have you done to me." I said turning around to look back into the mirror, staring at dracos reflection because I couldn't dare to meet his real eyes.

"Trust me y/n you have done the same to me." He said softly taking small steps towards me.

"Your making me loose who I thought I was." I said closing my eyes.

"You helped me find who I am." He said alittle closer.

"I should hate you for hiding my mom from me." I whispered.

Hot breath hit my neck and my ear, "but you don't." His voiced boomed softly into my ear. His arm snaked around my waist and spun me around to face him. My eyes load stuck on his sweater not looking up at the boy.

He placed two fingers under my chin and listened my head up. My eyes met his and he brought his thumb up to wipe the dried tears from my cheeks. "No need to hide what's already out in the open love." He whispered looking over my face.

I took a deep quivering breathe looking into the boys piercing eyes. "Actions speak louder than words don't they?" I said referencing what he had a said many nights ago.

"Now they do, but I'd like to hear it. Actions put the body to rest while words put the mind to rest."  He said. I huffed lightly and turned my head to look away from him. His fingers grabbed my chin and turned my head rather harshly. His face not as scared or anxious as before, more needy. "Y/n." He said in a low voice. "Please."

It was almost like he had to hear it for it to be true. Like if I didn't say it, it would disappear the morning and I would forget about him.

"What would you like me to say draco." I asked softly.

"What I need to hear." He said almost in a begging tone. His thumb grazed over my cheek a few times as he started deeply into my eyes. The boy who hadn't had any emotional connection or love or anything in forever.

"I don't regret any thing in my life. Not my parents, not me coming to this school, not anything." I said. "You know why? Because all those choices led me back to you.

"I fall more in love with you every day." I whispered.

He didn't say anything, but now he was the one avoiding eye contact. I put my hand on his cheek and his head moved to look at mine. Broken eyes stared back at me, tears forming in them as a few ran out of the corners of his eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I asked softly wiping the fresh tears.
His lips formed a small smile and I smiled back alittle. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he grabbed me tight hugging me back too.

"You are my love."

End of book one

'Love' coming soon