≿ 03 ≾

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER THREE
ᴍɪɴ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER THREE• ᴍɪɴ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Anger boils hot in Richard's gut like a blazing inferno that wants to burn him from the inside out. He rushes over to you and harshly grabs your upper arm, making you stand up.

"Who the fuck is that?"

"Richard, please–" You beg desperately.

"Please what?!" He shouts in your face. "This is my fucking house, Y/N, and you're my fucking wife! You don't bring anyone over unless I'm here, you worthless slut!"

"I didn't invite him over, please just listen."

Richard forcefully pushes you into the wall, your body hitting it roughly. You slide down it and he walks over to you, towering before you.

"Explain then."

"He was passed out on our steps and I wanted to help him," You speak weakly. "Please just let me help him. As soon as he's awake, he'll be out of the house. Please."

Richard clenches his jaw but reluctantly agrees in the end. He leaves the living room and walks up the stairs to the master bedroom.

You pick yourself up, whining softly in pain, then go into the kitchen to start making the coffee. As you step back into the living room, the man's eyes flutter open, eyebrows knitted with confusion. He's on high-alert and very anxious, so you quickly rush to his side.

"Mister," You call, setting the mug down on the coffee table. "Mister, are you alright?"

"Who are you?" The man questions, sitting up. "And where am I?"

"Well, I'm not sure what happened earlier in your night, but you ended up on my doorstep, passed out drunk. I brought you in and cleaned up the cuts on your face," You explain to him. "I also made you some coffee to help sober you up."

"Oh, wow," Yoongi's speechless, taken aback by your kindness. "Thank you so much, ma'am."

"Does your head hurt or anything else?"

"No, ma'am, everything is fine. I'm still a little soused, but I can manage myself."

"Here," You grab the mug and hand it to him. "Coffee makes everything better."

Yoongi gives you a small smile before taking the mug from you and sipping on the hot coffee.

"So what's your name?"

"Yoongi," He answers. "Min Yoongi. May I ask what's yours?"

"I'm Y/N."

"Nice to meet you, Y/N."

For the next few minutes, you and the young man talk, asking about each other. You don't fall for his looks as quickly as Yoongi does. You're curious, not interested, but when he tells you he's an artist, you're very interested.

It has always been a secret dream of yours to go into films or something of the arts, but it wasn't a very respectable field, so you chose nursing instead. Yoongi, on the other hand, is just smitten. You seem obviously unattainable to him, but that doesn't mean he can't admire respectfully.

He wants to paint you. He needs to paint you. He needs to have your beauty on a canvas for him to admire and maybe for others to admire as well.

The pleasant conversation soon crumbles when Richard marches down the stairs and notices Yoongi is awake. He wastes no time on quick pleasantries and kicks him out.

You stand behind Richard as he shoves the young man out the door. Yoongi stumbles out onto the porch and turns back around to face the two of you.

"It was nice meeting you, ma'am," He tells you, ignoring your husband who was blocking most of the view he had of you. "Thank you for everything."

"You too, Mr. Min, and you're welcome."

Yoongi and you look at each other for a few seconds more before the door is slammed in his face.

• • • •

Soused: Drunk

≿━━━━༺ ✺ ༻━━━━≾

Only the first meeting and sparks are already SOARIN, FLYYYYIN 🥰😌🙈