≿ 05 ≾

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FIVE
ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FIVE• ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

While walking home from college, you see Yoongi asking for a job outside of a small local restaurant. The two of you lock eyes and he excuses himself, jogging towards you.

"I believe this is the first time we're meeting and you're sober, Mr. Min." You inform playfully.

Yoongi rubs his nape, embarrassed. As you two walk together, he notices you concealing the bruises on your arm, but doesn't mention it.

You ask him about his life and he tells you his backstory—his unsupportive father, his troubled family, and him leaving home. You both have a meaningful talk and at the end, you make sure to reassure him that he'll achieve his dreams.

"I hope so. I also hope you realize that you can be happy as well."

You stop walking and look over at him, confused.

"You just need to find something that makes you happy... or someone."

"Richard makes me happy...?" You try to sound confident in your answer, but it comes out more like a question.

Yoongi gives you an 'are you sure?' look.

"We are happy together," You insist. "My family thinks he's wonderful. I will be happy with him."

"You keep switching between 'are happy' and 'will be happy'. Does he truly make you happy? Make you feel special? Or are you still waiting for him to do so?"

You're a tad frustrated and stressed, but Yoongi is too.

"Well, shit. You may say you're happy but those bruises sure don't. Why can't you stop being so scared of mommy and daddy and make up your own damn mind?"

He's unintentionally showing his affection because of his anger caused by the fact that Richard hurt you. But apparently, he wasn't any better because he hurt you just now as well. So you slap him and storm off with the whole 'you don't know me' cliché.

As Yoongi watches you walk away, cheek slightly stinging, he realizes he crossed the line and lets out a frustrated sigh.

≿━━━━༺ ✺ ༻━━━━≾