≿ 13 ≾

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
• sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER THIRTEEN• sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"I want to go into acting." You confess to Yoongi as he prepares dinner.

He stops and turns to you, "Really?"

You nod eagerly.

"Babycakes! That's wonderful!" Yoongi rushes over to you, pecking your lips. "Know that I'm here to support you every step of the way. I am the one who told you to find something or someone that makes you happy."

"And I've found both." You answer with a smile.

Yoongi gummy grins before leaning down to kiss you passionately. After pulling away, he walks back to his cooking station.

"So where are you going to start?"

"Well, I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to jinx myself, but..."

Yoongi halts and turns back around to face you again, "But?"

"I got a small role–"

"What?!" He interrupts, thrilled.

You giggle, "It's just a small role, Yoongi."

"But that's a start!"

"And that's why I'm happy I got it."

"Tell me everything!" Yoongi inquires, wiping his wet hands on a towel.

He pulls the chair across you out from under the table then sits down, full attention on you.

"It's a traveling roadshow theatre. I saw an ad when I was walking home from school and decided to audition," You explain. "This is my 'secret' way of becoming famous. A 'secret' because I don't care what anyone thinks anymore, but at the same time I won't tell anyone about this."

"A traveling theater," You notice how Yoongi's facial expression shows a hint of sadness. "Does that mean you'll be leaving me?"

"Oh, dear God no," You shake your head, reaching across the table to hold his hands. "When the theater leaves, I'll be staying. I'm only playing the part when they're in this area. Whatever place they go to next, they'll find a new person to play my part."

Yoongi lets out a breath of relief, "My heart stopped for a moment there," You chuckle at his reaction. "So where is the place? When's opening night?"