≿ 04 ≾

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FOUR
• sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FOUR• sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

A few nights later, Yoongi finds himself downing drink after drink once again. He desperately wanted to forget his worries, but thoughts of his father flood his mind, not letting him.

"You'll never make a living with a canvas and a brush! You'll be left with nothing! Do you hear me, boy?!"

Yoongi winces in metaphorical pain and passes out on the counter. He's shaken awake by his friend Hoseok, the other bartender.

Hoseok asks Yoongi to stop drinking and get himself home before he dies of alcohol poisoning. He carries Yoongi to the door but is called back into the bar by his boss, so Yoongi is left alone to walk back to his house.

As he staggers home, Yoongi bumps into you and a few of your college friends. You recognize him immediately, but his mind is too hazy to remember you.

"Mr. Min? Are you alright?"

He giggles in response.

You realize that he's obviously not and decide to take him back to his place.

Yoongi is still in dreamland which has him gummy smiling the whole time. As you pull him away, he tips his imaginary hat to your friends who are all silently swooning over him.

You chuckle, "Come on, mister."

You plop Yoongi down on his dusty couch and wander into the kitchen to look for something to make that'll sober him up. Yoongi sobers up relatively quickly, and when he does, he has to do a double-take to make sure it's really you. Embarrassment rapidly fills his body.

"We have got to stop meeting like this, ma'am," He laughs nervously. "I apologize for my awful state. You really shouldn't have bothered."

"Well then maybe you shouldn't drink so much." You tease.

Yoongi's taken aback but then replies, "If I didn't drink so much, I wouldn't have been able to see you again."

A cute gummy smile makes its way onto his lips. Now you are the one swooning.

The two of you tease back and forth until you look over at the clock and realize your husband will be arriving home any minute.

"I have to go." You inform, standing up and rushing out.

Yoongi gets up to follow you and you accidentally hit the corner of the couch's side table, knocking over a picture.

"What's going on?" He questions, but you don't answer.

Once you're almost out the door, Yoongi softly grabs your hand.

"Wait! Please."

You turn around to face him and look down at his hand gently holding yours. Yoongi slowly lets go.

"Will I see you again?"

Instead of answering, you give him an unsure and saddened smile before hurriedly leaving the building.

As soon as you step into the house, the drunken Richard grabs a fistful of your hair. He kicks the door close and drags you into the living room.

"You were out with a man, weren't you?!" He shouts, pushing you to the ground. "I can smell his scent on you!"

"No, Richard, please," You plead, tears racing down your cheeks. "I swear I wasn't with anyone. Please don't do this. Please don't hurt me."

"Me?! I'm hurting you?!" Richard laughs bitterly and crouches down in front of you. He harshly grips your jaw with his large hand. "No, honey. This is all your fault. You bring this upon yourself... whore."

Richard lets go of you and raises his hand. You shut your eyes, knowing what's to come.

≿━━━━༺ ✺ ༻━━━━≾

I wanna fight 🙂