≿ 18 ≾

*play song when you see "track playing"*

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
ɴᴇᴡ ʟɪғ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER EIGHTEEN• ɴᴇᴡ ʟɪғᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

||track playing: euphoria - bts
(music box ver.)||

Yoongi waits for you at the train station with his bags in his hands. You arrive and look around for him. Upon finding him, you run over to him and drop your bags to jump in his arms. Yoongi gladly embraces you, spinning you around a few times. He sets you down and presses his soft lips against yours for a quick kiss.

"How did things go with your parents and Richard?"

"Surprisingly, my mother supports us. My dad and Richard," You sigh. "Not so much."

"I figured... but hey, at least your mom's on our side, right?"

You nod, smiling.

"Well then," Yoongi clears his throat. "Are you ready to start our new life, Mrs. Min?"

You giggle at the title and grin, "More than ready, Mr. Min."

Yoongi steps aside and you grab your bags, climbing onto the train. He follows and the two of you find your seats. You take the window seat and Yoongi sits beside you.

He looks over and finds you looking out the window, chewing on your bottom lip nervously. A small smile reaches his lips and he takes your hand in his. You turn to him at the sudden contact.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Yoongi inquires, the most comforting look on his soft features. "Train still hasn't taken off."

You smile back at him, "Of course I do."

Yoongi grins and lets out a breath of relief. He brings your hand up to his lips and kisses the back of it.

Soon, the conductor informs that the driver will be departing at any moment. Minutes later, the train begins to move and you snuggle up into Yoongi's chest, watching as the old town passes by.

• • • •

Life was great after that.

The two of you move to a new city where the traveling theatre you worked in was performing. You meet back up with them and rejoin. Yoongi plays piano to go along with the acting and paints portraits for people in each new city you go to.