≿ 07 ≾

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SEVEN
ᴍᴜs

═══════════════╗CHAPTER SEVEN• ᴍᴜsᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

For the last few days, you had been praying to bump into Yoongi again. Finally, your prayers were answered when you see him walking down the street. The two of you rush towards each other and end up talking at the same time.

"I have something to say!" You both speak in unison. "You first!"

You and Yoongi laugh at yourselves.

"I'm really sorry for what I said the other day," He starts. "It was intrusive and extremely rude. I hope I didn't ruin our friendship."

Yoongi takes a giant leap of faith when he mentions friendship. He just hopes you don't overlook the idea.

"No, don't worry about it. Our friendship is fine," You reply and Yoongi's heart warms up. "I have to apologize as well. I'm sorry for slapping you and storming off the way I did. I hope it didn't hurt too bad."

"Oh, it sure did." Yoongi softly rubs his cheek and that's when you notice the red scratch caused by your wedding ring and impressive backhand.

"Oh, God!" You gasp. "I'm so sorry! I-I feel terrible! Ugh! I'm such a whacky fool. So stupid and irresponsible–" You start rambling out apologies and light curses.

Yoongi is stunned to hear you speak that way, but his shock crashes when he feels your hand on his cheek, gently caressing the mark. This time your touch didn't sting of annoyance but delicacy, expressing your concern and guilt.

"I can apply something to the scratch. I can tend to it. Or I can pay for your drinks! Just tell me what I can do for y–"

Yoongi snaps back to reality, "No, no, Y/N, I'm fine! I was kidding! It's alright! I'm alright! It's just a scratch. You don't need to do anything." He chuckles at your adorable nervousness.

"Are you sure?"

Yoongi nods, smiling.

"I guess I got ahead of myself, huh?"

"A bit, yeah."

You both laugh and it gets quiet for a short moment.

"I think you'll be delighted to know that I found something that makes me happy," You speak, breaking the silence. "Well, I already knew that it did, but I never went for it because I was too afraid. I still am, but what you said was right. I need to stop holding myself back because of my parents."

Yoongi's pleased to know that you had come to this realization, but also a little sad that you didn't mention someone, assuming you would mean him. It was fanciful, but he hoped for it anyway.

"That's great! I'm really glad to hear that, Y/N. And guess what! I think I have found my muse. It took me a while and I was unsure at first, but now I'm certain."

"How wonderful!" You giggle, overjoyed. "So tell me, who is the lucky person that inspired you? Who's your muse?"

The apprehensive Yoongi twiddles his thumbs before taking a deep breath and revealing that, "It's you."

Your lips part in shock and your eyes flutter with confusion.

"I'm sorry, what?"

• • • •

Whacky: Crazy

≿━━━━༺ ✺ ༻━━━━≾

Imagine Yoongi just
standing there like:

Imagine Yoongi juststanding there like: