•Oblivious•

Beep beep beep beep.

The annoying sound of the alarm filled Suga's head. He shut it off and looked at his phone. 6:30 a.m it read; Suga groaned and shoved his face back into his pillow. Not wanting to go to school today.

"It's too damn earlyyyyy." He complained. Yet he got up from his bed, he walked to the bathroom and yawned his eyes were half closed and he wanted to walk around the streets with a blanket wrapped around himself.

"And too Damn cold." He splashed water on his face, trying to drown out his sleepy ness. He stretched like a cat and left the bathroom. Waddling like a penguin.

Slowly but surely he got ready, throwing on clothes, while making coffee and eating breakfast, checking the time now and then. Finally, he finished and put his plate in the empty sink, put on his Jacket and scarf and left.

He left the house a bit early. He didn't want to be late. As soon as he opened the door he was hit with a cool breeze, ah...fall the season of books and knitted sweaters and tea, and cold. He buried his face in his scarf and locked the apartment door.

He took his time walking, admiring the leaves that were changing. Observing people walking and jogging and taking their dogs out for a stroll. It was peaceful and pleasant.

He saw a few kids pass by. They were in a group laughing probably on their way to school. That struck a cord with Suga. He reminisced about how he used to do that, walking with Daichi and Asahi; but the three had all gone to separate colleges. So now, Suga walked alone on these cold mornings.

He decided to take the bus this morning. Usually he would walk all the way, but he simply wasn't in the mood. So he took the bus, he reminisced about the times where Daichi Asahi and Him would walk together. He remembered graduation. How much he cried that day tears of grief and sadness, he would be separated from the team, from Asahi...from Daichi.

Thats what pained him. He didn't know why, but the fact that Daichi and him wouldn't be together anymore, stung.

While sitting in the back of the bus alone, Suga thought he recognized the figure of someone who entered. He brushed it off, telling himself that he was probably tired and a bit crazy. He turned the volume up on his music and continued to look out the window. Trying his hardest not to glance at the mysterious stranger.

As soon as the bus stopped, Suga quickly got off. He had a weird feeling about the person that had entered the bus. Without looking back him, he started walking toward the building. His walk was brisk and his mind was scattered.

Who was that? Suga thought to himself.

Why did he look so familiar?

Am I going nuts?

Ah, it's official Suga, you've lost your mind.

Why am I still thinking about him?!

Then Suga bumped into something, it felt very sturdy. He stumbled back, embarrassed "I...I'm so sorr-"

He look up to see the persons face.

Wait...

I know him... he thought.

HIM!

"Daichi..?" He asked, even if he knew the answer. The soft brown hair the kind smile, the muscular build the gentle eyes.

It was definitely Daichi.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
———————————-
Good morning afternoon or night reader. I am starting this new fanfic finally yay!! It's a Hanahaki disease story, and I've been wanting to write it for a millennia, and now I have. I hope you enjoyed!!

-Kayuni