~2~

first thing i'd like to say is thank you so much for reading this!!! i didn't expect anyone to see this at all so thank you all so much!!

much love!!! <3

——————————————————————————

Throughout the day I realized in every class I had at least one of my fellow third years from the volleyball team in my classes. It was comforting to know that I knew someone in each class at least...

I lay in my room on the floor staring up at the ceiling blasting music in my ears. I felt the vibrations of someone knocking on my door. Opening the door I see dad.

"How's it going kid? You plan to tell me how your day was?"

"Oh shit sorry I forgot to spill~" I say with a bit of quirk in my voice and a wink.

"Ew stop it. I'll be in the living room waiting." dad said with a scowl on his face.

Giggling to myself I put my headphones away and grab my phone. Walking out, I see dad slumping himself on his favorite chair. Sitting on the large couch we had, I grab a pillow to cover my bare legs a bit...ahh the problems that comfortable short shorts bring.

"What do you want to know?" I ask, not sure where to start.

"Well first I want to know what you think of the team."

Oh...I thought he was going to ask about classes...

"Oh...I mean they're all pretty cool..." I say spacing out a bit.

A few seconds passed of silence before I...

"Actually scratch that they're super cool! The third years and super nice and chill. Nishinoya and Tanaka are hella funny even though they make me slightly uncomfortable...OH and the first years! Hinata and Kageyama are funny to watch when they fight and the bean pole and Yamaguchi were really nice to me! Which is surprising because I saw Tsukishima acting rude to everyone else..."

I look up at dad seeing a shocked expression on his face.

"What? Did I saw something weird?" I ask, confused of the reaction I got.

"Oh ahaha no it's alright kiddo. It's just I didn't expect that much feedback from ya! Last time I saw that little shine in your eyes was when I bought that Kpop album for you..."

"Really? OOOOO THAT ALBUM UGHHH I LOVE BLACKPINK SO MUCH!!! Oh wait off topic..." I could feel the heat coming to my face.

I could hear dad chucking a bit to himself. Then he changes his expression...

oh fuck it's interrogation time...

"So what do you think of the third years~?" Dad said with a flirtatious tone.

"W-wha-what do you mean?" I ask with slight fear lining my tone.

"Have you caught interest in any of them? Hmmmmm~?"

"God damnit dad no!" I squeal while throwing a pillow at him with all the force I could muster.

"Hey! I'm not stupid I saw the way you looked at Sugawara!"

"I don't know what your talking about~!" I say, crossing my arms and looking to the side.

"Oh really~?" Dad started to stand up.

"Absolutely. No. Idea."

"You see...what I find amusing is that you said that before when you first met that one kid from Aoba Johsai~" Dad said looking down at me from his placement next to the couch.