AUTHORS NOTE

sorry this isn't an update!

the reason for this note is that i have some things to address...

recently i have been getting a lot of complaints and hate on the story about either cussing, character interests (kpop specifically), and other things.

i'm not trying to be rude in anyway but if you do not like the way that i write i respectfully ask you to keep those comments to yourself and discontinue reading this story.

if it bothers you so much where it is "annoying", what's the point of reading it.

i will not give names or hint at anyone but this is just a warning because i'm just doing something that i like.

once again, if you do not like the way that i write this story, do not tell me what you don't like for i will not be conforming my work to JUST YOUR liking. i will continue writing the way i would like to.

to everyone else who has supported me, i thank you all so much! seeing your comments of how you like the story makes my day! i wake up and i have hundreds of notifications that i love to answer to!

you guys honestly make my days so much better and it helps my stress go away!

anyways sorry i think i have taken too much of your reading time!

have a great day/night everyone!

love you all so much!

- author-chan