•1•

What's that sound?

Oh my alarm...

"Shut the fuck up..." I groan, reaching for my phone and hitting my hand against the wall in the action.

After turning off the alarm, I see my hand becoming red from the hit.

"It should be fine..."

Getting up from bed, I grab my remote and turn on the lights. Looking around my room, I indulge in all of my Kpop and anime posters. Oh how nice it was to have a dad that lets me decorate my room however I want~

Grabbing the nearest jacket and some slippers, I slither out of my room and go to the kitchen. The smell of an omelette hits my nose. Looking at the counter I see exactly what I smelt. A plate with an omelette and a side of rice was steaming slightly.

If the omelette is still hot then dad probably left not too long ago. Opening the fridge, I reach for some cold coffee I had in a jar. I notice a note stuck onto it.

Hey honey good morning. By the time you read this I'll probably already be at the school. I had to go in this morning to talk to the boys about something so I couldn't cook you anything super special. Please eat breakfast and get ready for cold weather!

"Dork..."

I giggle a bit from the fact that he left me in the note in the fridge. Pulling out the coffee, I also grab some almond milk. Closing the fridge door, I reach for  a cup, fill it halfway with ice, pour in 2/3 coffee, and the rest almond milk.

Shuffling to the counter, I take one more sniff of the food before sitting down and digging in.

——————————————————————————

I took a quick shower and let my hair air dry a bit as I kept getting ready. Looking into the mirror, I notice that the uniform was showing my body's curves more than I'd like it to. I grab a large sweater and shove it over myself.

Grabbing my bag and keys, I walk over to the front door and shove on my shoes. Opening the door caused a gust of wind to hit me.

"Dad was right about the weather then.." I mumbled while walking out.

Taking a last look at the "Sakanoshita" store logo before walking off gave me bit of piece. A slightly new environment but it was comforting in its own way.

——————————————————————————

Walking through the school gates was quiet. No one was at the school yet because of how early it was. I came this early though because I wanted to see dad "in action" if you will.

Walking around campus, I finally find the gym I had been looking for. Looking at the doors made me see a small shelf full of shoes.

Getting closer to the door, I hear people shouting out calls to each other and balls getting hit and thrown around.

I slid the door open slightly to peek inside. I saw what seemed to be the volleyball team practicing inside. Looking around a bit more I finally see dad standing in the corner talking to a girl who seemed to be around my age.

I slide the door open all the way but it slipped out of my hand and created a loud bang as it clashed open.

"Oh fuck!" I cursed under my breath.

Everyone inside shot there gaze to me. I hid behind the door in fear of judgement.

"Excuse me? Are you okay?"