•19•

A nice warm morning.

I flutter my eyes open to see the sun fly in.

My lights were on a nice pink shade.

The blankets covering me held in a nice warmth.

I was overall...comfy.

Then my alarm begins to blare...

"OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING RUINED IT!" I scream, slamming my left hand down onto my side table.

Completely missing the top of the table, I hit the side of my wrist against the side of the table.

"AGHH!"

Bringing my hand back, I see a big red mark begin to appear.

"Ahhhhh...ouchie..." Tears begin to form at the ends of my eyes from the pain.

"ARE YOU OKAY?" Dad yells while slamming the door open.

"I'm fine..I hit my hand..." I whimper out, bringing my hand forward for him to look.

"Seems you hit your hand pretty hard if I heard it from the kitchen!" Dad exclaimed, examining my wrist.

"Is it bad? Should I like wrap it or something?" I ask.

"If it starts getting worse today, then maybe. For now, get ready because we have to make it to the tournaments."

"Mhm." I groan, stepping out of bed and shooing him out.

Closing the door, I look at myself in the mirror. I looked like my usual self...

Looking into my closet, I already created an outfit in my head. Today I felt like wearing some leggings with a black sweater. I was going to have to match Kiyoko anyways...

Turning to my desk, I reach for my speaker and turn it on. I put on my (favorite music genre) playlist and turn off my lights to open the blinds.

Turning back to my closet, I reach for the chosen clothes and bring them into the bathroom.

——————————————————————————

Walking up to the gymnasium, I had the team surrounding me. Kiyoko, Dad, and Takeda Sensei all went ahead to get most things prepared.

Now...

I was left alone with all the boys being EXTREMELY protective of me. They insisted on this because apparently I'm unable to "ward off the bad men".

I insulted them before we left that they all WERE the bad men.

Poor baby Asahi got offended a bit...

Currently, I was looking up at the "Sendai City Gymnasium" sign that shown above me.

In the distance, I heard other teams talking about us.

"I hope there aren't too many tall players." I heard someone say.

"Don't worry about it! I hear they've been mediocre for a while."

I could practically hear the boys hearts breaking who surrounded me.

We kept walking in but talking kept continuing...

"Let's see, this block..."

"Tori...Torino?"

"I think that's 'Karasuno'."

"They were strong once, not too long ago."

"Oh, year, but not anymore."

Anger rose inside of me...