~18~

"How in the holy fuck is that supposed to work..."

"Literally don't ask me."

"BRUH!"

I slammed my head against my pillow once again as Koshi attempted to explain the math we were given for the week.

Asahi had given up on trying to help me for he was unable to find the words to elaborate on the topic. He was now at my desk keeping himself busy by playing with his hair.

"Guess who's back?!" We heard someone call out from the hallway.

"Hopefully the bitch that didn't spend all my money!" I shout back.

"I didn't!" They whined back.

Looking at the door, I see Daichi walk in with a bag of items he had bought. He also held some bedding and a bag of food.

"You can carry an awful lot of stuff. Buff looking ass." I said, getting up to help him.

"Where did you go anyways?" Koshi asked Daichi.

"There is this little pet shop a few blocks away from the train stop. It's fairly new I think."

"That shop has impeccable timing then..." I say, spacing out.

Daichi set down the cat bed next to a mirror I had near the door. Everyone watched as the cat jumped off the bed and into its new bedding.

"Well he looks comfy." Asahi said.

"Awwww he looks so cute!" I squealed, pulling out my phone to take photos.

"Have you given him a name yet?" Daichi questioned as he attempted to find a spot to sit on the bed without crushing the papers and notebooks stacked on it.

"I had a name in mind but...I think it sounds stupid now..." I groan out.

"What's wrong with it?" Koshi asked, stepping off the bed to play with the cat.

"I don't know...I just think it's a dumb name now..."

"Well how are we supposed to know it's stupid if you haven't even said it yet?" Koshi said.

"Yeah just say it! I don't think it would be that bad!" Asahi comforted.

"...Okay..." I answered quietly.

The boys watched me intently, waiting for the response.

"Zero."

They're faces relaxed.

"How were you worried about that name?!" Koshi yelled at me.

"I'm sorry!" I screamed back.

"It's not even bad! It's pretty good!" Daichi exclaimed.

"It is?" I whimpered.

"Yes Y/n..." Asahi chuckled out.

"Oh thank god..." I sighed.

"You were trippin for nothing dumby!" Koshi giggled, grabbing me and bringing me into his lap.

Daichi looked tense from the corner of my eye. Asahi seemed to sense the air and became a bit pale.

"Daichi whats wrong?" I questioned. Koshi already had him arms wrapped around me.

"Oh. It's nothing." He said.

"Don't say it's nothing because I can smell the bullshit from here." I answered, my face relaxing.

"Well..."

"Mhm?"

"Are you and Suga dating?"

My eyes shot wide. I could feel the warmth falling to my face.