~8~

A Sunday morning...

I didn't even sleep.

I can see the sun coming up already.

Dads taking a shower so he can open up the shop.

Yet I'm here...in my bed.

Pondering if I should stay in my position or get ready.

Then I get a phone call...

"Moshi moshi."

"Y/n! Are you free today?" I heard a soothing voice ask me through the device. I assume it was Suga.

"Umm...I think so..."

"Alright good because I can feel your bad energy from here! I'm coming over in an hour to pick you up. If your not ready by then, I will have no choice but to help you!" Then he hung up.

I set my phone back down next to me. It was about around half percent but I didn't have the effort to charge it.

After what SEEMED like a couple of minutes, I remove myself from the covers. The shirt I was wearing fell over my lower half.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I see my hair in a messy bun. The dark circles under my eyes. I looked...dead.

"Jesus why was this episode worse?!" I pick myself up from my bed and rip out my bun, letting my h/c hair flow around.

I reached for my brush and immediately running it through the tangled mess. Then I heard a distant knock.

"The front door..." I shuffled out my room and to the entrance.

Opening it, I see Suga in his normal clothes and a bag across his chest.

"Y/n! I told you to get ready!"

"I'm not feeling it today...Can I just leave like this?"

"No. Now show me to your room so I can help you."

I took a hold of his hand before pulling him in, closing the front door, and leading him down the hall.

Looking into my room, I see that it wasn't a mess.

Thankfully...

"Have you taken a shower yet?" Suga asked. He noticed I was still holding his hand...he blushed a bit.

"Not yet..."

"Alright let's do that first. Where are the towels?"

"Under the cabinet in the bathroom."

"Okay...you go take a shower. I'll make you some food in the meantime."

"Okay..."

He pulled me from my room and placed me into the bathroom. I watched as he pulled out a towel from the cabinet and placed it next to the shower.

"Do you need anymore help?"

"I don't feel like taking off my clothes..." I replied, holding my arms up.

"Y-y/n...I'm not taking your clothes off for you..."

"Dangit."

He chuckled before walking out and closing the door behind him.

The shower water was warm. I set it to one of the hottest temperatures it could go. I felt like burning away this depressive episode anyways...

——————————————————————————

I stepped out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel around my body. I saw Suga cooking something in the kitchen but I didn't want to disturb him. Instead, I walked into my room and decided I should change.