•5•

Sitting in my last period might be the most boring thing ever.

The physics teacher was as tired as much as the rest of the class. You could tell she didn't want to be there.

"Alright kids so we are going to be having a written project coming up based around magnetism. I'll get a paper passed around with due dates and places to find the information you may need." The teachers says, pulling a stack of papers from her desk.

"Class rep?" She asked.

"Oh yes ma'am." The class representative started passing around the papers for her. Just teachers pet things🙈

"Oh I forgot to say your allowed to partner up with another person. Just one though!" The teachers said before sitting at her desk and pulling out some papers to grade.

"Y/n do you want to partner up?" Daichi asked, causing me to turn back to look at him. The smile he gave me took away my bad feelings. How thankful I was to have someone I like in my class.

"Oh jeez I though you were never going to ask!" I say, dramatically holding one hand to my chest and the other to my forehead.

"Pftttt okay. If you want we can start on it today or tomorrow?" He said putting the handout away and getting ready to leave class.

"Today sounds like a better idea. Dad gave me his shift at the store tomorrow because he had plans to hang out with some friends or something."

"Your dad has friends?" Daichi asked, a surprised look spread out on his face.

"That's exactly why I'm confused!" I exclaim.

"Ahaha alright well we can talk more about plans after practice today."

"You guys have practice today?"

"We have practice most days silly." Daichi said flicking my forehead slightly.

"Ow! Jeez sorry sir!" I said holding my forehead.

The bell rang and we walked out to get to the volleyball gym.

——————————————————————————

"Oh! Hey Y/n-senpai!"

Looking towards the direction of the voice, I see Hinata waving at me. Next to him was Kageyama with his usual grumpy face.

"Hi Hinata-kun!" I said, running over and rubbing his hair.

"And you!" I exclaim, pointing at Kageyama.

"Huh?"

"Say hi to your senpai!" I demanded.

"Why?"

"BOY IF YOU DONT-"

"OKAY IM SORRY HI Y/N-SENPAI!" The boy screamed before bowing down a full 90°.

"Alright thank you...stand up."

Kageyama got up, a tense look on his face. He knew he couldn't argue with me~

"One, stop looking to tense." I said poking his face.

"Two, I want a hug!" My arms went up.

"Huh? But senpai isn't that kind of weird?" He asked, his face finally calming down a bit.

"I want a hug because your always so mad and grumpy! Maybe a hug will fix it!" I said, moving my arm to signal his initiative.

"...fine..."

Walking towards me I felt the boy wrap his arms around my waist and put his head on top of mine. Shoving my face into his chest, he smelled a bit like milk and cologne. The cologne wasn't quite strong enough to cover the smell of sweat though. It wasn't gross though. I mean it's a normal bodily function.