~4~

Sugawara's POV

"Hey should we start walking to that new cafe we wanted to check out?" Asahi asked.

"Oh yeah your right!" I remember how cute the pictures looked online of the cafe. It was a cat cafe as well. My thoughts of cats were interrupted by a vibration in my pocket.

Pulling out my phone I see it's a text from Y/n.

"Who texted you?" Daichi asked while finishing some local street food he just bought. I don't even know what it was...he ate it too fast.

"Oh it's from Y/n. I'll read it."

From: Y/n :)
Subject: Plans?
Hey Suga! Are you guys still out? Dad finally got on his shift and I'm kinda in the need of a pick up!

"What does she mean pick up?" Asahi said looking over at my phone.

"I'm not sure but I'll tell her we'll go get her from the store."

Before I could even start writing my message back, I received another from her.

From: Y/n :)
Subject: Location
I have a feeling your going tell me your going to pick me up but I'm not going to let you do that. Tell me where your going next and I'll be there soon after.

Oh jeez...okay then.

"Hmm? What happened?" Daichi asked, swallowing the rest of his food.

"Huh? O-oh its nothing...Y/n is asking where we're going to go next. She wants to head our way herself."

"Its getting kind of late...will she be okay?" I heard Asahi ask while we began walking.

"Hopefully...that's why I offered to get her..."

——————————————————————————

Y/n's POV

I ended up changing into a black mid length skirt. It was tight around my waist but I didn't mind because it was more open around the bottom so at least I had room to move. I shoved on a white t-shirt and grabbed a large blue sweatshirt.

Heading towards the door, I grabbed my bag and keys while throwing on my (favorite shoes) and the sweater. I took my phone out and sent a quick text to dad that I was going to be out with Suga and the others for a few hours. Then I took the quickest route to the new cat cafe...

——————————————————————————

Opening the door of the cafe, I was welcomed with a gate which seemed to keep the cats from escaping or getting lost. Walking through the gate, I was met with cat heaven.

I was surrounded by trees, ropes, ledges, and other things that cats would love to climb or chill around on. Looking around I spot a table with the grey haired boy I had been searching for. I made my way towards the table before I felt something furry around my feet.

Looking down I see a pitch black cat. It's eyes seemed to almost glow with its green tint. I bent down to pet it a bit before beginning to head towards the table once again.

It seemed to have stopped me as it ran in front of me.

"What is it buddy? Huh?" I asked bending down so I was more level with the cat.

It looked at me for a couple of seconds before crawling into my arms.

"Looks like your coming with me then." I said, picking up the cat and taking it to the table with me.